• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Divegia OT 10.98 RL MAP - ONLINE

divegia

Reaction score
IP: 51.15.54.241
Port:
Client: 10.98
Hosted in: Netherlands
Server: Dedicated VPS, Linux.
Owners from: Sweden

What is Divegia?
You will enjoy Divegia, as a new server we always come up with new ideas. We love to listen to our players feedback.

9bmEVX7.png

Exp Stages
Starting from 400x exp rate and goes down from there.
See website for complete list.

World type: PvP
Kills to red skull: 5
Kills to black skull: 8
Remove ammo: No
Remove runes: No

What are the main features of Divegia:
- Real map 10.98 with 100% map including trainer place. (Coming soon: Divegia city will be added as an extra city)
- Real Tibia like monsters
- All major quests: Ferumbras ascending Quest, Rathleton Quest, Oramond Quest, Roshamuul Quest, War Against the Hive, Gnomebase
- over 80 obtainable outfits and mounts
- Market, offline training and online training

Map Information:
- 100% RL Tibia map 10.98
- Divegia city, coming soon.

Other features
- NPC Gambler, with a lots of different games. (NEW)
- We have a donation system which rewards our members with special points. Use !shop to recieve your items.
- !config, with this command you can change some of your settings in your account: (Remove Empty Vials, Auto buy bless, full light, more coming)
- Free bless up to level 50
- You get rewards as you reach level 20, 50, 70, 100 and so on!
- !promotion to buy promotion (you can do this when you reach level 20)
- !buybless, !blesscost, !aol, !spells, !buyhouse.
- Teleport scroll which allows you to travel fast to certain places. (NEW)
- For full command list use: !commands.
- !game - Play arcade games, without any possibility to cheat. Challenge your friends in Thais (Tic Tac Toe available only for now)
- No rookgaard
- Cast System (!cast) NEW

Coming soon
- Divegia city
- In game Poll system
- VIP (donator) system (some random users will recieve free access, will contain lots of features!)
- We will improve the website and rewrite the AAC completely, which will make it easier to use and better!
- And more...

Create an account at our website now and begin your adventure!

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We accept all kind of feedback that may help us to improve the server. We are also looking for tutors and people who love to make a great RPG OT Server.

Regards,
Divegia Staff

Last edited:
Thanks Colandus. P.S I have used some of your scripts on my server ;)

Since I didn't find any prohibition about bumping in these threads, I take the opportunity to do it now, until clearer rules are made up.

Last edited:
It is now possible to play a REAL Tic Tac Toe game with your friends! No cheat is possible.
In the future,we will add functions which allows the opponents to make bets. The winner gets the money. (todo) We also think of making tournaments once a week/month, where there will be 3 winners, where the winners gets gold, silver, and bronze as a price with a reward. Highscores will be saved, in web and be viewed in the blackboard in the game area.

Here are some pictures of how it looks now.
lTQFAA6.png

nctPKPP.png

To play, enter position and type !game on.
For more information type !game

Btw, to add a token to the game, you right click on the spot you to add it.

EDIT:
Also added cast system today. Type !cast to start casting ;)
To watch a cast just login without account and password.

Last edited:
Since when Amsterdam is country? o_O

@Deepling
Good point :D We (the owners) are actually from Sweden, wouldn't it be better to type [SWEDEN] then? I got a bit confused about that while I was reading the rules... The server itself is hosted on a VPS in Amsterdam.

@Deepling
Good point :D We (the owners) are actually from Sweden, wouldn't it be better to type [SWEDEN] then? I got a bit confused about that while I was reading the rules... The server itself is hosted on a VPS in Amsterdam.
You need to write country where server is hosted in, in your case Netherlands.

Nice server, I just started.

Can maybe increase magic rate to 20x? Skill rate is at 50x atm...

Nice server, I just started.

Can maybe increase magic rate to 20x? Skill rate is at 50x atm...
Welcome, I hope you enjoy it!

About the magic rate. We try to keep everything as balanced as possible. Due to other factors as infinite ammo and faster mana recovery we decided to keep it 10x. I will discuss it further with the staff.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it!

About the magic rate. We try to keep everything as balanced as possible. Due to other factors as infinite ammo and faster mana recovery we decided to keep it 10x. I will discuss it further with the staff.

Ok man np

Back