• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [Highrate] Faloria 7.4 OPENS 4/7 18.00 GMT+2 [Custom client]

Amoaz, what about Rookgaard? As it seem to be now we're starting directly in main.? I would love to have Rookgaard aswell!
At least think about it. :cool:
It will be added as an option when creating character at a later stage, but at launch all will start in main.

I'm reading it correctly and this will be 2.5x exp rate? or first post isn't updated?

I'm reading it correctly and this will be 2.5x exp rate? or first post isn't updated?
Yes it is correct. However Faloria exp stages work differently, and 2.5x experience is fast. You can read more about it on the FAQ page and compere it the the experience table (when it gets posted).

Create an account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I have some questions....
1) Is any exp table?
2) MC allowed? if Yes how much?
3) More spam about server admin...

@Also I found :
http://highrate.faloria.eu/faq
Skill rate 5x
Magic rate
4x
Loot rate
2x
Spawn rate
1x

http://faloria.eu/
Skills 6x | Magic 4x | Loot 3x

So which rate is correct ? :/
Exp table will be posted shortly. Up to two MC's per person will be allowed.

As I said in a post previously I had no time to edit and fix the FAQ page, it will be displaying correct information later tonight!

Sorry but it seems not hight rate :(

It is. They have their own formula, so you'll need less experience between the levels instead. For example, normally there is 4200 experience to level 8. In Faloria, you will instead gain higher levels with the same amount of experience, so you'll probably be around level 15-20 instead. (Just an example)

I were playing Faloria 1x a long time ago, and I can tell that 2.5x is absolutely perfect for players who enjoy leveling up fast, wars, fights and such. I would prefer 2x honestly, but I think 2.5x might fit aswell.

And, sorry for bringing it up again.. but I suggest opening up Rookgaard after at least 3-4 days max. What do you think about that?

Last edited:
Wont succe. Should be rookgaard otherwise it seems to really shitty starting in main.
Probobly the server is stable and all that but people will prefeer playing on Tibianus.
Also the amout of characters created it totally shitty.. Very bad advertisment and very bad start date.

It is. They have their own formula, so you'll need less experience between the levels instead. For example, normally there is 4200 experience to level 8. In Faloria, you will instead gain higher levels with the same amount of experience, so you'll probably be around level 15-20 instead. (Just an example)

I were playing Faloria 1x a long time ago, and I can tell that 2.5x is absolutely perfect for players who enjoy leveling up fast, wars, fights and such. I would prefer 2x honestly, but I think 2.5x might fit aswell.

And, sorry for bringing it up again.. but I suggest opening up Rookgaard after at least 3-4 days max. What do you think about that?
Rookgaard should be available within 24 hours if everything goes smooth!

do not listen to ryan's other accounts..

there are many people waiting for this server to start

Faloria is the only server for me! All the other servers I have tried doesn't have the real oldschool-feeling your server provide :)

The current server will not be affected in any way, and will still be playable!

Regarding damages it is always an interesting discussion. The amount of damage done by e-wave and UE is for example nerfed by something like 5-10%, which means they both hit more then the SD rune. Its always hard to find a perfect balance and keeping it realistic, but we are doing our best. Once server is online and we got a steady community things like these could be discussed and adjusted, but to start with I personally do not want to see everyone creating a mage and going on a killingspree for a week and then leaving.

We have also brought some additional changes to Paladin's and Knight's in order to keep them interesting and viable (e.g conjure amount, speed, mana costs).

You may very well say that, but right now the current server is unplayable due to the IP change you've put through. Can you fix a client with the right IP?

You may very well say that, but right now the current server is unplayable due to the IP change you've put through. Can you fix a client with the right IP?
Thanks for the report, should be fixed shortly. Ill notify you on the old high rate website when a new client is available.

Advertisement on otservlist has started and will count down to Saturday 18.00 CEST!

me and my friends will join on sunday evening!

How much mana is exori?
How many power bolt's do you got on conjure?
How fast is mana reg/life ring/roh?

me and my friends will join on sunday evening!

How much mana is exori?
How many power bolt's do you got on conjure?
How fast is mana reg/life ring/roh?

Exori mana depends on level currently.
Power Bolts = 4, Burst Arrows = 10, Arrows = 30, Bolts = 20
Dont have the values in my head atm, Ill check it later.

yes but is exori 80% mana or is it going to be buffed? (f.e make it 200 mana, or 50% mana)

Faloria is the only server for me! All the other servers I have tried doesn't have the real oldschool-feeling your server provide :)

Good to see you, Zefaac.

I have to agree with this. I have tried out some "old-school servers" since I last played Faloria, and I can guarantee that none have had the same kind of community, and oschool-system, that Faloria had/will have. The absolutely only negative I can actually think of, was the dark time around December when many (still no idea why?!) active players retired, which made it a bit of a negative trend. Even if the newcoming streamers who fought for it survival did a very great work to be honest.

But that my fellow OtLanders, I actually don't think we need to worry about this time! Since the 2.5x experience rate (even what I think of it.. ;) ), with their own formula, I think it will bring alot of fighting-players and also fun wars!

I wish all good luck Amoaz, and I'm happy to see that Faloria never died. I will stick around some as usual.

Edit: Key rings and life rings should be removed from the shop.

Last edited: