• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

Why the fuck assassins beginning spell is fucking op?
I mean i cant down the hp of penguins with guardian aoe ( bought it for like 3.5k token)
But i can take %80 hp of penguins with assassin (used the same gear)
Its interesting to be honest , assassins can hunt everyshit so fucking fast but others cant?

Why the fuck assassins beginning spell is fucking op?
I mean i cant down the hp of penguins with guardian aoe ( bought it for like 3.5k token)
But i can take %80 hp of penguins with assassin (used the same gear)
Its interesting to be honest , assassins can hunt everyshit so fucking fast but others cant?
Assassins don't gain spells from tokens, or other sources, the begining aoe is the only aoe they get so it has to be strong, also assassins have much less hp than other vocs.
You will notice later on that assassins die very easily compared to other vocs.

But still i could do like 15-20 prestige if i hunt at all , but they got 200-300 cuz were able to oneshot penguins and get insta 10m, huh..

Maybe add an SS? (server save) so we dont loss shit ton of progress when the server crash every 3-5h?

waste of time to play anything else since it's just a race to get promo and by that time all the starting vocs don't mean squat.
so yeah it's a bit stupid that assassin is so extremely op
Each legend voc up to flash has different hp and damage depending on starting voc, so they matter a lot.