• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

i'll give him abit longer.. but honestly at this point if seems hopeless to hold onto my money if he has no intention of keeping the server.. I didn't even what what I donated for yet again for the second time and the Same thing happens.. Waiting for Erra 99 to release before I donate ever again... not going to allow this to turn into an epidemic.

i'll give him abit longer.. but honestly at this point if seems hopeless to hold onto my money if he has no intention of keeping the server.. I didn't even what what I donated for yet again for the second time and the Same thing happens.. Waiting for Erra 99 to release before I donate ever again... not going to allow this to turn into an epidemic.
Kiki your only way out of this is to charge back and never play this ot ever again because look at this an owner who does not care about players losing items .. lvls .. the uptime .. always reset .. no updates .. and probally does not even have time to work on the ot .. why would you want to donate knowing that you will waste your time playing and always having to bare through lags/crashes and losing items because of it even rl tibia is more reliable.

soo... Can we revive this? I know SOMEONE has the datapack for this. @Xeraphus You have this douche on steam/discord.. wtf is he doing lately? did he give up on tibia?

soo... Can we revive this? I know SOMEONE has the datapack for this. @Xeraphus You have this douche on steam/discord.. wtf is he doing lately? did he give up on tibia?
he comes back every few months to say he's going to work on something and that he'll talk to me the next day
then goes away for a few more months after that

Please DestinationSer Reupload this server becouse its the best server 8.6. I love this server.

Kinda lame, if you're going to just abandon a project atleast provide people with the files to continue its legacy, this was pretty much the only server keeping OT alive.. The rest are just fucking dupes of RL trash going to shit.. such a boring time now.

Kinda lame, if you're going to just abandon a project atleast provide people with the files to continue its legacy, this was pretty much the only server keeping OT alive.. The rest are just fucking dupes of RL trash going to shit.. such a boring time now.
:( well atleast deathzot is coming back next week so theres that :)