• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT |8.6 7171 |ONLINE NOW|HIGHEXP|UNIQUE PRESTIGE SYSTEM|39 SETS|

Heyo, sup with the website?
Trying to access it but it doesn't load.

if the server opened yesterday how the fck are there people over 900 prestiges??!?!

if the server opened yesterday how the fck are there people over 900 prestiges??!?!

At around 100 prestige with 16% protection set you can kill lents, it takes 6 kills to gain 1 prestige and they have very low health, kill them until about 400-500 prestige and then you can kill swats, it takes 3-4 swats to gain 1 prestige and they respawn instantly. Both spawns have a prestige npc in the spawn so you never need to leave the spawn, currently it takes me about 20 second to gain 1 prestige so thats roughly 180 prestige an hour.

Server is like this temporarily because seems like they are experiencing some IP problems, they've told me its gonna be fixed very soon and that we just have to gather up some patience about it. It may take some days till you won't experience any crashes at all.

As its 02:14 here, im going to bed. Once I wake up im going to start up the server so please, bare with me till we can sort these host problems out.

Thanks for your patience!

@Xemos
@prezes12

Last edited:
Server is like this temporarily because seems like they are experiencing some IP problems, they've told me its gonna be fixed very soon and that we just have to gather up some patience about it. It may take some days till you won't experience any crashes at all.

As its 02:14 here, im going to bed. Once I wake up im going to start up the server so please, bare with me till we can sort these host problems out.

Thanks for your patience!

@Xemos
@prezes12
HOW LONG DO YOU SLEEP DUD?

Back