• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT |8.6 7171 |ONLINE NOW|HIGHEXP|UNIQUE PRESTIGE SYSTEM|39 SETS|

hahahhaha comon i was just happy to play again and now it lags like hell

The reason it laggs, crashes is because of the IP problems, in other words. The dedicated is experiencing DDoS Attacks most likely and therefor it crashes/laggs sometimes.
Please just have patience, they are about to fix these problems very soon.

Server seems to be down.

Edit: it's still online but it seems like it's getting ddosed.

Last edited:
Ohh its even better for me. Can you set today good hosting and repair bugs. (For example fury cave - Where the fuck is statue?!) and start it tomorow? Today I'm changing system for Windows 7 :)

I can't do anything about it than wait. If its not fixed within a couple days we are switching to a more stable host.

Yay. Imma very happy. Thank you hosting <3.

Edit: Im back. Cya vista hello windows 7 ;*

Last edited:
I hope you guys are full of patience still.. Seems to be problems with the host still :(

Down again, very annoying since according to otservlist server has less than 60% uptime, and it always seems to go down at around the same time which is during us primetime.

Last edited:
Every day same scenario... dude its getting so annoying

Ive told you guys 39482 times that I cannot do anything about it. Ive gotten told its gonna be fixed very soon, if it isnt im gonna put it on a new dedicated.
@Xemos
@Heon

The reason this happens is most likely DDoS attacks..

Back