• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT |8.6 7171 |ONLINE NOW|HIGHEXP|UNIQUE PRESTIGE SYSTEM|39 SETS|

In my opinion this serv is worth this waiting time.
Side note: It perfectly let my stamina regenerate on rl tibia :)

just from what i see in this thread server crashed 5 times in 1 week? nothanks :p
Its a matter of fact not 'crashing' anymore since the IP Change, today was me restarting the server and now we're having memory issues due to we were using 32 bit startup, which we are changing to 64 bit. This is why its down right now, everything is ready just that we need a specific program downloaded before we can start it back up.
Also, do keep in mind that instead of trashtalking everywhere you go because the OT is experiencing downtimes, you can rather go outside and enjoy the fresh air. It going down and up just symbolizes how im trying as hard as I can to make sure theres no more gamebreaking crashes or any types of bugs.

Thank you for posting this so I could make you think twice before you post:)

Its a matter of fact not 'crashing' anymore since the IP Change, today was me restarting the server and now we're having memory issues due to we were using 32 bit startup, which we are changing to 64 bit. This is why its down right now, everything is ready just that we need a specific program downloaded before we can start it back up.
Also, do keep in mind that instead of trashtalking everywhere you go because the OT is experiencing downtimes, you can rather go outside and enjoy the fresh air. It going down and up just symbolizes how im trying as hard as I can to make sure theres no more gamebreaking crashes or any types of bugs.

Do u know exactly when the server will be up?

Server is now back online. Im gonna try and put the update out today as fast as I can.

So yet again we're having connection problems. Once the connection problems is over, the updates is gonna be going in. So have patience cause theres NOTHING I can do about this than wait. We are changing dedicated the 9th.
@Xemos
@prezes12

So yet again we're having connection problems. Once the connection problems is over, the updates is gonna be going in. So have patience cause theres NOTHING I can do about this than wait. We are changing dedicated the 9th.
@Xemos
@prezes12
Finally! Waiting for 9th. And update. You were lil bit late but i hope it will be rly great.

Sorry for the downtime! At this moment transfering updates that I have, rest of its gotta go in later cause I cannot spend more time now without bringing out any updates. So server is online now!
@Absynt
@Xemos
@prezes12

Updates is going to be written about on news now.

I do not understand why some people complain because of DDOS attacks.
When I played the server a while ago, it was one of the servers which was actually fun.
@DestinationSer is actually working really hard and seems like some people here aren't acknowledging that.

Keep up the good work DestinationSer! :)

Yes. It bugged when I fixed the server, so for now use 1/1 to create an account.

@Edit
Website is fixed
@televolt

lol. didnt last lone lol

I FIXD IT LE ADMIN SO GUUUD OMG HAV WEBSIDE NO CRASH ANYMORE !!!111 hope whoever donated feels like shit now lol, warned you

I FIXD IT LE ADMIN SO GUUUD OMG HAV WEBSIDE NO CRASH ANYMORE !!!111 hope whoever donated feels like shit now lol, warned you
If you think its offline, you sir need to check yourself before you talk shit :)
Leave my thread and dont come back kid. We don't want trashtalkers like you here.. you are only jealous of the few remaining on otland who actually has a custom OT.

If you think its offline, you sir need to check yourself before you talk shit :)
Leave my thread and dont come back kid. We don't want trashtalkers like you here.. you are only jealous of the few remaining on otland who actually has a custom OT.
When you get stable host then gimme a pm on skype, might join again.

Back