• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][Lymania.com] [7.6 RealMap RPG] [MID-Rate Staged] [24-7]

Do something with server laggy, it seems that you have bad host computer.

Do something with server laggy, it seems that you have bad host computer.
are you for real?! the server is running on Windows Server 2008 x64. It has 8gb of RAM, 1gbit port and a network speed of 1gbit. where do you live?

are you for real?! the server is running on Windows Server 2008 x64. It has 8gb of RAM, 1gbit port and a network speed of 1gbit. where do you live?
Poland, everybody from my team have server laggys.

Damn. I'll talk to my host about this.
edit; Just ordered the 1gbit port, should decrease the lag "heavily". Wait for the result in a couple of hours :)

Last edited:
Damn. I'll talk to my host about this.
edit; Just ordered the 1gbit port, should decrease the lag "heavily". Wait for the result in a couple of hours :)

Your server have less than 300 users? 1 user occupies no more than approx 1.5KB/sec. 10MB would be overkill. I would consider putting the money on something else than a 1Gbit port to increase performance on your server.

Your server have less than 300 users? 1 user occupies no more than approx 1.5KB/sec. 10MB would be overkill. I would consider putting the money on something else than a 1Gbit port to increase performance on your server.
Actually, that machine is holding over 250 player at this moment :) But it is solved now with 2 solutions, gbit port, and i split the affinity of each program as you tought me earlier, mysql, and the the tfs along with avesta are now assigned 1 core each.

Back