• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][Lymania.com] [7.6 RealMap RPG] [MID-Rate Staged] [24-7]

where do you hear all this stuff abt amar xd

Mostly from himself.
Even from others.
This guy loves to talk bullshit, but i know he had alot of premium roses and shit so who knows, maybe was some asslicker who asslicked himself up to a GM.
It wouldnt be the first time.

Rohan only promote's the best of the best.. [discluding nean cat] get it? no? =(
I keed :p anyway i don't think anyway who say's "i'm gonna get GM" in default is Actually gonna get gm xD

Rohan only promote's the best of the best.. [discluding nean cat] get it? no? =(
I keed :p anyway i don't think anyway who say's "i'm gonna get GM" in default is Actually gonna get gm xD

Well, wasnt really like that.
But this guy had alot of donation thingys and shit which he basicly just threw away, so who knows.
Didnt actually think Rohan had such a lack of braincells (he actually seems to be a decent guy) so he would make a retard like that a GM, but i simple had to ask.:p

Actually he donated alot of donate coins idk why, if he's throwing out donate stuff "to prove that he's gonna be GM", that's completely fine with me ;p but nah, no way ima make a guy like that GM. Especially not on this OT, i consider this to be my most serious one :D
New record of players online is: 42
New records everyday!

eh.. i found out abt ots 2 years ago, and he played masiyah as player 3 months ago, ofc i knew him for 3-4 years :eek:
edit; he's been notated.

Last edited:
21:55 New record of players online is: 49
edit; 22:00 New record of players online is: 51

Last edited:
If the OT doesn't have an explosive beginning it won't get any better over time. It's too bad this is the case but it truly is.

If the OT doesn't have an explosive beginning it won't get any better over time. It's too bad this is the case but it truly is.

50~ players online and raising, fair enough.. There isnt really much 7.6 servers out there with a medium rate so there isnt really so many places to go if you want a nice oldschool server.

no. <short>
Quick fixes today;
exura gran& exura healed too low, raised.
gfb's price has been lowered from shop.

Could you fix so you can add more players on vip?
the limit is like 20, and i got even more enemys then that.

Todays update v1.2!
* Fixed Ancient ruins tomb
* Added a War arena (level 50+)
* Fixed scarab coins tp in ank
* Fixed !bless system
* Fixed ALL Real tibia mainland quests
* All food NPC's sell brown mushroom now

Back