• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Neptera 7.1 | Launch 2018-03-23 | 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neptera

Reaction score
4tlngg.jpg

... a unique and nostalgic experience ...

www.neptera.net
Tibia Version 7.1

Start Date: 2018-03-23
Time: 19:00 CET (Central European Time Zone)

Create an account
and reserve your character name today!

Custom Client: Download

Discord Server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Discord Invite Link: discord.gg/26Nnv3r

vnmu4y.jpg

Experience Rate:
Level 1 to 8 = 40x
Level 8 to 15 = 30x
Level 15 to 20 = 20x
Level 20 to 30 = 15x
Level 30 to 40 = 10x
Level 40 to 50 = 7x
Level 50 to 60 = 5x
Level 60 to 70 = 3x
Level 70+ = 2x

Skill Rate = 8x
Magic Rate = 3x
Loot Rate = 2x

35l5cv5.jpg

Vocations
Regeneration Rate:

Sorcerer = 2HP/12s | 4Mana/3s
Master Sorcerer [Promoted] = 2HP/12s | 4Mana/2s

Druid = 2HP/12s | 4Mana/3s
Elder Druid [Promoted]
= 2HP/12s | 4Mana/2s

Paladin = 2HP/8s | 4Mana/6s
Royal Paladin [Promoted]
= 2HP/6s | 4Mana/4s

Knight = 2HP/6s | 4Mana/6s
Elite Knight [Promoted]
= 2HP/4s | 4Mana/6s

1z5jhug.jpg

Skull System
Red Skull = 3 unjustified player kills
Banishment = 6 unjustified player kills
The banishment for unjustified player killing last for 7 days.

One unjustified player kill equals one frag.
Use the command !frags to keep track of your frags.
You will lose one frag every 12 hours

wbbbf6.jpg

Features
A close to full Tibia 7.1 replica with all content included.
Re-experience the best times of Tibia and true nostalgia.
Smooth and responsive gameplay with Directx9/OpenGL support.
Built in Multi-Client to support the use of more than one account at once.
All the Quests, Monsters, Raids, NPC's, Houses, formulas and functions.
Custom Anti-BOT client to prevent cheating, though cheating will result in ban.
... and a lot more ...

2en3fv7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really nice. Shared exp? Runes = 1x? (Plz not 2x bs)

Hypeee !!!!! I wait hope no bugs

Greetings duchs,
We are glad to have you with us!
Thank you for your support!

Looks awesome - make sure to remove bugs and shit

Greetings Dragolex,
We are glad to see that you have found interest for our project.
Thank you for your support!

Looks really nice. Shared exp? Runes = 1x? (Plz not 2x bs)

Greetings Drinc,
Thank you for the positive feedback!
Yes, runes will have default charges based on version 7.1 of Tibia.

We have disabled shared experience, because we feel that it would be a bit too much.
In version 7.1 of Tibia, every vocation had its purpose.

For example:
It was always a good idea to bring a Knight with you, as a blocker, if you were going to hunt the harder monsters.
Back in version 7.1 of Tibia, Knights also had some really good melee damage output, they were even more useful back then.

A Druid were not only useful because of its ability to provide the Knights with ultimate healing runes, but also for its ability to use exura sio (support heal) to provide all of their teamates with some extra support.
On top of that, Druid were also able to conjure Paralyze Runes in order to paralyze their target and they had the same damage output as a Sorcerer when using magical runes.

Paladins were super cool, they had some really nice damage output with their ranged attacks, but also some really good damage with magical runes.
Paladins were very balanced, if not the most balanced vocations of them all.

A sorcerer were really dangerous, if not the craziest vocation of them all.
They had some extreme damage output, especially when casting their specialty "Ultimate Explosion" (exevo gran mas vis).
You were always biting your nails a bit when a random Sorcerer ran up next to you.

Conclusion:
There will be a reason for grouping up in order to beat the harder monsters in-game.
If you are hunting the easier monsters, then it might be a good idea to share a spawn with someone or simply have some friends nearby, just in case.
Or, if you are a really hardcore player, you could always go on a solo hunt and just play the game the way you think suits you.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have disabled shared experience, because we feel that it would be a bit too much.
In version 7.1 of Tibia, every vocation had its purpose.

You won't get many players by disabling shared exp. Solo exp on old tibia is extremely boring, especially on knight where the only attacking spell was exori.

// Just my opinion

You won't get many players by disabling shared exp. Solo exp on old tibia is extremely boring, especially on knight where the only attacking spell was exori.

// Just my opinion

Not sure. I prefer hunting on a knight in 7.4, rather than a new-school knight with 'exori con', etc. Those spells on a knight for me is an illusion of fun, similary how SC2 added spells for every unit, though i much prefer playing SC1 where the majority of units don't have spells.

I still think shared EXP should be added though. You don't have to increase the EXP, just make it share equally between all members with level restrictions etc

// Just my opinion

Greetings kamilcioo,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are more concerned that there will be too many players on one server and that we might have to find a solution for this. We have several ideas.
The last time this server launched we had 300+ players after only 10 minutes and now we already have 100+ registered users and it's still 6 days until launch.
We are glad to have you with us!

@Drinc
Glad to hear that you like our ideas here.
We might add shared experience later on, this is not set in stone.
Thank you for the feedback!

Yeah i'm fine either way. This server looks really good, i hope i can convince my former tibia buddies to play this!

What's ur vision for this server? Like future plans. Keep it 7.1 or bring new content etc etc?

Yeah i'm fine either way. This server looks really good, i hope i can convince my former tibia buddies to play this!

What's ur vision for this server? Like future plans. Keep it 7.1 or bring new content etc etc?

Thank you, great to hear!
Our vision were to give you that nostalgic feeling when playing on our server, must say we have succeeded with this pretty good.
We will keep it 7.1 and host custom events every now and then, maybe every weekend now and then.
New content might be added, if the players would like to see that coming.
If content were added (such as new hunting spots and so on), then we would hire someone who's really good at mapping to handle such tasks.

Will be attending, Looks great. I'll have a bad start because it launches about 14 hours after I get off from work. BUT im excited.

I remember the previous Anticus from back in the days, and I really liked it. Especially as I love 7.1.
I might have missed any writen information about tasks, but is that enabled or disabled? Personally I would like to see it disabled, I always thought that tasks kinda ruin the real oldschool feeling.

Good luck with this projekt, I think it has some great potential.

Already 130 people made a characters! The thing is, you don't really need a huge community to enjoy tibia 7.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back