• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Neptera 7.1 | Launch 2018-03-23 | 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just about him doing false advertisement its not 7.1 its just 7.72 ot with 7.1 sprites

u wanna be able to trap giant spiders with a firebomb? okay lol r u that retarded? this is just a bad bug its not fun at all
7.1 without venore? haha u seem to know a lot about 7.1
My bad venore was introduced in 7.1 but what i meant is, a 7.1 server where gs use haste, heroes heal, master sorcerers suck, has skull system and spears break is not 7.1 sorry but is not. Atleast call it 7.72 with 7.1 sprites.

Like Adp said, stop the lies if you want to gather up money go straight with the truth, take care of your server and atleast add some original work to it.

1) gs dont haste here, read the server information
2) you dont know shit and u prob retarded.

and u know everything... xD probably bandits/hydras exist same goes for ghostland/banshee quest and ankrahmun

Or do you believe this gm that he keeps 7.1 formulas balance and monsters?

you two bf and gf? you both autistic as fuck anyways. 7.1 had much bad stuff (firebomb trap, small map, bad UI, bad AI etc) and majority don't want that. This gna have 100 + players online at start and it's the only 7.1 server and has years of experience, don't be so negative wtf just don't play the server. U don't know enough about 7.1 to have a valid opinion, either lol.

it's the only 7.1 server and has years of experience, don't be so negative wtf just don't play the server. U don't know enough about 7.1 to have a valid opinion, either lol.
its not 7.1 are u mentally ill or what?

7.1 graphics & formulas, which is what most people actually care about. You want to trap giant spiders with firebombs so you for once can kill them, i get that ok? Tibia is a hard game, and i strongly recommend you try out some other game like Roblox, minecraft or fortnite! :)

Years of experience stealing money since anticus and with 10 player after 2 weeks. Just because they reuse the same distro and dont take care of it.

I was mentioning several things characteristic to 7.1 and yeah is not 7.1 they dont even use 7.4 pvp formulas they use the custom ones added on 7.72. People already know anticus, this wont even have 300 players online stable for a 3 days.

7.1 graphics & formulas, which is what most people actually care about. You want to trap giant spiders with firebombs so you for once can kill them, i get that ok? Tibia is a hard game, and i strongly recommend you try out some other game like Roblox, minecraft or fortnite! :)

You know its about 7.1 game mechanics its like u would start with 11.0 ot using 7.4 sprites + custom ones and 11.0 exhaustion mobs spells etc and call it 7.4 server

For me 7.1 server means no op tombs for pg no ghostland no skull system

166 registered accounts!
1 hour and 37 minutes left until server start.

Thank you for all of your support!

You know its about 7.1 game mechanics its like u would start with 11.0 ot using 7.4 sprites + custom ones and 11.0 exhaustion mobs spells etc and call it 7.4 server

For me 7.1 server means no op tombs for pg no ghostland no skull system

ya, op tombs and skull system i understand, but i think it's hard without skull system. i would love ank to be gone too tbh.

why no ghost land? what do u not like about it

ya, op tombs and skull system i understand, but i think it's hard without skull system. i would love ank to be gone too tbh.

why no ghost land? what do u not like about it
ghostland is not that op but kinda destroy balance on low rate servers cause u can get bohs and gs pretty easily from quest without that gs cost is like 150k on fresh lowrate while 150k means 24h hunting at mino

but well its h-rate xD

u need lvl 40/60 ay? and the last room is pretty hard

u need lvl 40/60 ay? and the last room is pretty hard
60lv aint that hard we made it on destiny with two 60 eks two 60 mages and 1 60 paladin without any problem

Since those "cip" files are free theres a lot of wannabe kids trying to suck some money on "most authetic oldschool server 100% formulas 100% balance" too bad they got 0 knowledge about those servers and use some bugged files which they couldnt fix because "ITS CIP FILES U KNOW HOW HARD IS TO EDIT THEM?" but truth is that there are no bugfixes on otland to download for free means no bugfixes for most of those servers :D

download "cip" files add dl poi make 7.4 "anti" bot client add some golden account put h-rate run 2 day server ez profit

60lv aint that hard we made it on destiny with two 60 eks two 60 mages and 1 60 paladin without any problem

Since those "cip" files are free theres a lot of wannabe kids trying to suck some money on "most authetic oldschool server 100% formulas 100% balance" too bad they got 0 knowledge about those servers and use some bugged files which they couldnt fix because "ITS CIP FILES U KNOW HOW HARD IS TO EDIT THEM?" but truth is that there are no bugfixes on otland to download for free means no bugfixes for most of those servers :D

download "cip" files add dl poi make 7.4 "anti" bot client add some golden account put h-rate run 2 day server ez profit

Why so negative over something so awesome launching?
Take the opportunity to join something unique and interesting instead!

Don’t get your point here.
Obviously the community like this server.

haha ya those anti-bot clients are so bad, but atleast original cheats dont work. Many servers use the same anti-bot client too lol

So are u going to make shared exp, as im sure many ppl here play in little teams or group of rl's so make it interesting

So are u going to make shared exp, as im sure many ppl here play in little teams or group of rl's so make it interesting

Thank you for asking.
We might implement this feature later on, but for now it will not be there.
If the majority of players ask for it, then we will highly consider to implement it.

We might open a poll later on also in regards to this!

Server open in 30 minutes from now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years of experience stealing money since anticus and with 10 player after 2 weeks. Just because they reuse the same distro and dont take care of it.

I was mentioning several things characteristic to 7.1 and yeah is not 7.1 they dont even use 7.4 pvp formulas they use the custom ones added on 7.72. People already know anticus, this wont even have 300 players online stable for a 3 days.

eve tho i agree with most pf your opinion dont be so negative and let try.

after all is not about facts is about what most people think is he has 50-100 players on launch then you were right and people think you were right

eve tho i agree with most pf your opinion dont be so negative and let try.

after all is not about facts is about what most people think is he has 50-100 players on launch then you were right and people think you were right

MC is allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back