• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Neptera 7.1 | Launch 2018-03-23 | 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.1 means no ankrahmun and no ghostland/banshee quest right? Could u tell me what you added from higher versions? Just skull system/shared exp or something else?

Ankrahmun, Darashia, Ghostland and Banshee Quest does exist.
We see no reason to remove such good content that were actually implemented just short after version 7.1.

Some things that have been added from higher versions:
  • Skull System (World Type)
  • Content such as (Cities: Ankrahmun, Darashia) (Items) (Creatures) (Quest Chests) (Housing)
  • Daily Server Save
  • Houses

Hope you are satisfied with the answer, you'll have to try it out, i'm sure you will like it if you want something extra cool than a 7.4 server.

Last time the server had 300+ players at launch and we didn't receive any negative critical feedback, only positive feedback from the community.

Last edited:
so its basically 7.4 with old sprites lol

Almost all of the "7.4" servers that are live today, are basically running 7.72 client, if you were not aware and so is this one.
It is basically a 7.72 modified to fit the 7.1 theme, using client 7.72 to support Direct x9 and OpenGL to make the game run smooth.
If any server were accepting connections from client 7.1 or 7.4, you would have a terrible FPS, possibly around 5-15 FPS.

Map Re-designed to simulate how certain areas used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia with graphical adjustments.
Client modified with anti-bot system and to allow multi-client.

As i mentioned earlier, this one will be the closest you will get to a 7.1 replica at this point.
Ofcourse we will keep updating the server and read feedback from the community.

As u mention lasymt time u were on how long did u stay online before end? dont wanna start it if its for a short period

Added a countdown to the top of the website.

Visit www.neptera.net to keep track of when the server will open.

As u mention lasymt time u were on how long did u stay online before end? dont wanna start it if its for a short period

It's a long-term project, so you wont have to worry.
The server has been improved in all of its aspects and we have been working on it for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think about low rate edicion ? Like 1-2x exp?

Do you think about low rate edicion ? Like 1-2x exp?

This version will be medium-to-low rate.
If the demand is high enough, there could be a chanse that we open a second server which could be a low rate server.
But for now, we will focus on this one server and keep on improving it even more!

So how many MCs are allowed??

Greetings Garlonk,

As long as the player controls them manually and are actively playing on them, there is no limit set.
A player will be kicked when being idle (in-active) for 15 minutes.
We have anti-bot system built into the client and server, on top of that we do not tolerate any kind of botting.

There are now more than 150 accounts registered!

Glad to see such big interest! Lets make it 200 before launch today!

Server launch in only 9 hours! Invite your friends and spread the word!

I will try it out in a few days when I am off work. Personally I would like to see a restriction in the amount of MC´s being allowed to use, but as long as you guys activly check for botters and really take actions against it, it shouldn´t be that much of a problem I guess.

Can´t wait to see all the fantastic 7.1 sprites again!

Does blocking monster with fire bomb or energy bomb works here ? In 7.1 You could block a Giant Spider with fire bomb and it wouldnt move ;d.

Does blocking monster with fire bomb or energy bomb works here ? In 7.1 You could block a Giant Spider with fire bomb and it wouldnt move ;d.

ofc not its h-rate 7.72 server using 7.1 sprites xD

ofc not its h-rate 7.72 server using 7.1 sprites xD

Nostalgia, reminds me of me several years ago when i was telling off server owners on their servers and their lies. I miss bashing Ryan (classicus), dangerII and Anticus.

Real 7.1 servers disappeared 10 years ago. Now every server uses the same 7.72 server files with some xml script tweeks and map tweeks. By the way, people call them the CIP server files but they arent from CIP.

And no, you cant call this a 7.1 server if its practically a 7.72 server, so if you cant even edit the source to have player blocking, monster blocking and pvp formulas.

@Adposatnr loved your question ^^

Nostalgia, reminds me of me several years ago when i was telling off server owners on their servers and their lies. I miss bashing Ryan (classicus), dangerII and Anticus.

Real 7.1 servers disappeared 10 years ago. Now every server uses the same 7.72 server files with some xml script tweeks and map tweeks. By the way, people call them the CIP server files but they arent from CIP.

And no, you cant call this a 7.1 server if its practically a 7.72 server, so if you cant even edit the source to have player blocking, monster blocking and pvp formulas.

@Adposatnr loved your question ^^

If you read my previous reply to Aposatnr:

Almost all of the "7.4" servers that are live today, are basically running 7.72 client, if you were not aware and so is this one.
It is basically a 7.72 modified to fit the 7.1 theme, using client 7.72 to support Direct x9 and OpenGL to make the game run smooth.
If any server were accepting connections from client 7.1 or 7.4, you would have a terrible FPS, possibly around 5-15 FPS.

Map Re-designed to simulate how certain areas used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia with graphical adjustments.

As i mentioned earlier, this one will be the closest you will get to a 7.1 replica at this point.

Then you can see that im explaining everything.

And ofcourse it is possible edit so that monsters cannot move if they have fields around them, but whats the point?
It’s actually fairly easy to implement, but why implement an exploit on purpose?
There are a reason for why Cip removed the issue.

Hope you understand the reason now.

so whats next maybe 8.1 server with 6.4 graphics?

you want to make ur server unique so maybe make it real 7.1 instead of using only old sprites lmao?

ur server is just another shitty 7.72 server why u even put 7.1 in thread name? ah i forgot to bring some ppl for 2 day ot and suck money

And ofcourse it is possible edit so that monsters cannot move if they have fields around them, but whats the point?
It’s actually fairly easy to implement, but why implement an exploit on purpose?

maybe because u advertise ur server as

A close to full Tibia 7.1 replica with all content included.
Re-experience the best times of Tibia and true nostalgia.

10 years... still 0 progression in ot scene

Last edited:
If you read my previous reply to Aposatnr:

Then you can see that im explaining everything.

There are a reason for why Cip removed the issue.

Hope you understand the reason now.

What is the point? Old school players like me or my friends are looking for the old school experience. I can understand having Ank to take advantage of adding more content that is already made... But the rest... No.. I want the old feeling, the pvp... Is not 7.1 if you dont have that. If it were for me i would prefer the 7.1 map without venore etc.

u wanna be able to trap giant spiders with a firebomb? okay lol r u that retarded? this is just a bad bug its not fun at all
7.1 without venore? haha u seem to know a lot about 7.1

u want 7.1 experience with 10 fps too? makes sense :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back