• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Nysacia RPG 8.31 - Dedicated 24/7

Hey, still the same problem as yesterday. It says that my account number or password is not correct.

FIx that problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, it doesnt sucks, It sucks HARD.
Vocations arent balanced for sure and the map is the same as the one from the other ot servers.

I been trying to log on for the past 2 days i guess i am going to find another one to play good luck on your server..........

you said you was going to fix it but its not fixed yet what is the hold up

I'd love to join, but I'm not a big fan of the experience rate. I'll like servers witch has lower experience gain and m-lvl gain. <-- am i retard x)

Good luck and hoping to see this server as nr. 1!
Good luck Jake! <3

/sagitta

Im already playing and after logout i can't log in again lol, many ppl got the same problem.

I'd love to join, but I'm not a big fan of the experience rate. I'll like servers witch has lower experience gain and m-lvl gain. <-- am i retard x)

Good luck and hoping to see this server as nr. 1!
Good luck Jake! <3

/sagitta

Hehe, thanks!
We're already getting around 100 players.

I never sold anything, except for Narozia (the whole server to the current 2 owners) itself.

WELL GZ ON SELLING MY MAP
You didn't give any credits to me I guess?

I can even prove my map was leaked and you making money from it, just ask master-m

Can someone please ban Ryan?
He is very cocky and thinks he is god of otland because he "made" the best map on OT..
WHen the truth is it was my map, it even has a house named mansion trix on it sw of thais. And god trix is the owner of Syphera.com

Last edited:
What are guys talking about? This OT is worse than old narozia, 20 min game and debug , after that you lost all lvls and Money , Skills etc.

Back