• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyke

Insidious
Reaction score
[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s - OTServ.co

Tired of the way Real Tibia's going? Wish you could have old school back?

Well then this is the OT for you, a team of players have come together to bring back Old School, it's the 7.7 version of Tibia with a custom client, it also has some exciting new Features and Quests such as The Helmet of Stars Quest and The Precious. We have also implemented new rings such as the shielding ring and magic ring and replicas of items such as great axe etc to decorate your house with. There is currently 1 world and 1 server to choose from, RealOTS

RealOTS is the longest running oldschool OT out there and has been up ever since 2005/06
Important, Look at the below posts for the Update Archive

Some information about it,
IP : real.realots.net
Port : 7170
PVP : Normal PVP - With Non-PvP on Sundays!
EXP : x 2.5(Takes 2.5 times less exp to advance)(3.75 with Double Promotion)
RAIDS x 5
Loot x 3
Skills/ML x 5, ML x 3
Map : Real Tibia (With a few custom parts)
With : Isle of Solitude
And: Free Premium
Peak Record: 97 players online on October 24, 2010, 9:55 pm CET
More Info Here!
Djinn Prices on the Server Here!
RealOTS Wiki Here!
The RealOTS Sistersite!
Oldschool SPR for you nostalgic people Here!

Staff:

God/Dennis
Charlie Root(Owner)
Satan(Owner)
Godly
Devilish
Bug Squasher
CM Magz
CM Godly
CM Devilish
CM Penn
CM Teller
GM Silven

After being inactive for a few months due to real-life, Dennis is back! He has moved the server to a European Location and is designing a whole new website, which is the reason as to why many links are missing/are under construction on the main page..

RealOTS Privacy Policy

RealOTS Support: You can contact the staff directly on ICQ #257188595. Do not abuse this to spam or otherwise harrass the staff (this includes chatting, use the above ICQ solely for support questions), or you will perma-blocked.
Email: [email protected]

Visit their Website by Clicking Here!

Visit their English Forums by Clicking Here!
Visit their Polish Forums by Clicking Here!
Visit the Unofficial Fan Forums by Clicking Here!

So what are you waiting for? Create an Account Now!

Have fun at RealOTS!

Kind Regards,
Spyke/Bruce Hellsblade @ RealOTS

Last edited:
-- Update Archive --

Well, as time has gone by Dennis has added and removed countless things..

--Small Features--
Increased Weapon Attack, All Weapons have had a slight increase in attack power, Giant sword is for example 55 Atk instead of the usual 46, Wands got increased attack aswell.
Light Bolts and Light X-Bow, This change is huge for paladins, The Light Bolts are lighter then regular Bolts and hit harder then Power Bolts, yet they're weaker then Sniper Stars. Light X-Bow is basically a lighter Crossbow with increased Range and slightly increased attack, can be purchased for 20k at the Shop.
Heart of Charlie Root, Has the same Look as a Broken Amulet, very rare loot from Demons and Demon Lords, gives 5 Arm.
Rings of Power, These Rings have got the same look as the Ring of the Sky, there's 3 different ones, they grant some blue light and an increase in shielding for aslong as you wear the Ring.. You Need 1 Human(+2 Shielding), 1 Dwarven(+3 Shielding) and 1 Elven(+4 Shielding) Ring of Power for the Quest to get The Precious, It gives +5 Shielding and ALOT of Light
Custom Rings, Distance- Magic- and Shielding Rings are 3 new Rings that work like the regular Weapon Rings.. The Magic Ring only works for Sorcerers and Druids due to SD'ing Knights.
Distance Ring grants +8 Distance for 30 minutes.
Shielding Ring grants +8 Shielding for 30 minutes.
Life&Death Runes, Druids and Sorcerers of atleast level 50 can obtain these Runes and multicharge their UH's and SD's, but you can only do it once, you can obtain these at the Rune Shops.
Backpack of Holding, Used to be purchasable from EQ NPC's in the cities, but has now been removed and can only be gotten through the custom Pits of Inferno Quest(Under construction).
Soft Boots, Just about everyone love this change, They last for 240 minutes and give you 1 hp/4 mp per second.. costs 750k from the NPC in Port Hope to buy it, you can refill it in Venore for 10k
Sniper Stars/Assassin Stars, Work like Real Tibia Stars, improvement for Paladins, can be purchased from players and the Weapon Sellers in Edron/Port Hope for 50g/each
Enchanted Spears, Same thing as above.. Used to drop from Dragons aswell.
Weapon Enchanting, You can enchant your weapon for 10k at the Rune Shops in Edron, 15k in Thais and 20k in all other cities. This increases the atk of your weapon by 13 and lasts for 6 Hours(Enchant won't run out if you are logged out or have the weapon in your DP).
Oldschool Spears, Well, Dennis added 100% breakable Spears for anyone interested in hunting with them, these weigh 1 oz each, but since the majority of the players wanted both he also added Oldschool Spears to the Shop.
Promotions&Blessings, These are Half-Price on RealOTS.
Houses, Houses can only be bought through the auction system on the website, the Rent has been removed and instead there is a high one-time cost for Houses.
Broadcasting of Character Deaths, This Feature has been removed due to certain people using it in a bad way, and due to the spam at peak times(!), It's back again!
Replicas, You can buy houses and decorate them with some awesome replicas of the most longed for items. Available in a furniture shop near you!(Magic Longsword, Great Shield, Burning Heart and so on..)

Last edited:
Map Updates, Major Changes and Big Features
24-10-2007, 13:37
Isle of Solitude, You can now access the GM Island by walking there from the Thais Orc Camp..
Pits of Inferno Dragon Lords, The PoI DL's has finally been implemented with some additional Monsters/Spawns being added, make sure you bring a pick if you're roping up on the east side or someone will have to come and save you .

Demon Lords, New type of Demons, They got more HP and hit harder, these got a custom spawn. They used to drop Great Axes, Warlord Swords and Arcane Staffs.. Aswell as Boots of Great Haste, but Dennis removed these as he found it too easy to obtain. Other then that these got normal Demon drops but yield more Exp.
His Divine Shadow, This is one tough beast, Warlord Swords, Arcane Staffs and Great Axes drops from this guy, He has the ability to summon up to 4 Demons and has a ton of HP.. Eventually He was removed aswell once Dennis found that about 50 of each weapon type existed. You can buy the Weapons for about 2-4kk from different people.
Dagorlad!, MAJOR Update, a whole new Island that is very, very, very large.(this is where Divine Shadow used to be, deep inside Demon Hell) New Quests, Hunting Places, Monsters and Puzzles put in, Ancient Blesser that sells all 5 Blessings in the Temple, New NPC that sells High-quality Gear for high prices, Universal Depot with access to all Depots in all other cities. READ: The Island is only for Double Promotion Players
Dagorlad Hell, Major Location with a little present at the end.. Monsters get progressively harder.
Tibians.net -> Cip.nu, RealOTS moves from their old site Tibians.net to the new site Cip.nu where 3 other OT's are hosted. A Network is built and all 4 OT's(Revelations, RealOTS, TibiaDestiny and Dagonia/World-7) are prospering, This is the time RealOTS becomes Big, Players that spot 1 of the OT's find out about the other 3 through the Cip.nu Network and the site becomes renowned.
Haxoria, Hysteria, Redrum, Testera, Exoria, DarkOTS, Omerta -> RealOTS, All of RealOTS Different Servers are Merged into 1 big server, called RealOTS.
End of an Era, RealOTS and all the other servers relocate their Forum.
Fresh Start, Dennis IP bans ALL of the Former Staff Members due to corruption and not being able to control the entire Staff(Huge Staff), He started over with his most trusted guys from Balera where he plays. List of Old Staff below
GM Cip
Ecstazya
GM Unico
GM Redskull
GM Useless
GM Al Magix
GM Smurf
GM Smurfin
Arendaine/Soviet Union
Anti
Wing Falcon
GM Busuwe
Tjin Yong
Twix
Berfasmurfa
GM Infernus
Pskonejott
Elf
Dwarf
And more...

RealOTS Location, on Decembre the 12th 2009 Dennis wiped the old Site and fixed a new Layout, aswell as moved the Server to a location in Europe, LAGFREE!
The Website is under development and he's working hard on it, aswell as the Forum.
Major Winter Update, Complete redesign of the website and layout, major changes to the server and more!
Changes since 27/01/2011:
- The "double EXP week" (active for months) has been returned to normal (2.5x/3.75x).
- Dagorlad has been removed and map reset to stock.
- All house items have been sent to depot.
- Ralph Roberts relocated to Northport.
- Guilds are working again!
- Everyone can enchant weapons/legs now.

Highscores are updated and now show EXP and Skills
Rules are updated
Double Promotion and Shop system updated
New Forum for both Valhalla(Another oldschool ot made by the same guy who owns this one) and RealOTS! Visit it Here!
Privacy Policy updated

Last edited:
--Update Log--

13/12/2010, Please download our new RealOTS Client, it's necessary in preparation for our Winter Update.

-------------------------------------------------

Winter Update Teaser 1, the first Teaser for the Winter Update, the items in the left hand and the backpack are the new items.
teaser1.jpg

Winter Update Teaser 2, The new items that can be seen in the guildhall just north of thais dp
teaser3.jpg

teaser2.jpg

20/05/2010 - DNS Problem fixed

For those who had problems connecting to the gameserver: the DNS problem should have been resolved.

27/1/2011 - Major Revamp

Changes since 27/01/2011:

- The "double EXP week" (active for months) has been returned to normal (2.5x/3.75x).
- Dagorlad has been removed and map reset to stock.
- All house items have been sent to depot.
- Ralph Roberts relocated to Northport.
- Guilds are working again!
- Everyone can enchant weapons/legs now.
--------------------------------------------------
This one's not really a update, but more of a Server Teaser for those of you hungering for more information and screenshots! NOTE: It is not me in the screenshots
infernatilos.jpg

hds2.jpg

lich.jpg

gigashadow.jpg

vala1.jpg

war121-1.jpg

xnea.jpg

913297d5.jpg

war5-1.jpg

Last edited:
and this is a 7.7 server lol? all these custom weapons make it 8.x... not my style. hope gm will restart it once and bring back the oldschool graphics. for now it is a hopeless server.

and this is a 7.7 server lol? all these custom weapons make it 8.x... not my style. hope gm will restart it once and bring back the oldschool graphics. for now it is a hopeless server.

You can download oldschool outfits SPR from our Forum under the "Game-Chat" Tab if you're that nostalgic and we don't have soul points, we don't have a gay pvp system, we don't have a cipbot, how much more oldschool can you get?
And yes this is a commercial server, live with it.

If you really want no wands and all that you should try classictibia

@up ye i already did go classictibia same for alot of other people who play'd realots but left it and did go for classic.

@up ye i already did go classictibia same for alot of other people who play'd realots but left it and did go for classic.

Good for you and them, maybe you could stop being in this thread then saying how bad this server is.

I'm guessing this is the reason you left? that you told me in a PM on the 26th May 2009, 22:14

assassinho said:
if i were you i should change some things very fast as you can see many people disagree you and dont like you<_< maby you don't care but it will degree the people on your ot,

1. maby change exp back to 5x instead of
2,5x.

2. do something about the lvls i was lvl 84 and now im 58 this sux the most:eek:

please change this and get some new quests ;):thumbup: then it will be a greath server.

What I can gather from this is that you don't like RealOTS because the exp rate is too low.

Server has:
  1. Corruption
  2. Level 400's
  3. Retarded GM/CM's who dont even know English
  4. Inactive (only 10/15 players online at rush hours)

I wouldn't start here.

Wtf is wrong with this server, why all the customs items?

P.S. I know why, but i wanna follow the kool trend in this thread and flame aswell, and yeah this ot truley sucks anyway lol

Server has:
  1. Corruption
  2. Level 400's
  3. Retarded GM/CM's who dont even know English
  4. Inactive (only 10/15 players online at rush hours)

I wouldn't start there.

Please explain thoroughly how corrupted the server is at the moment?
We have 1 Level 400 who got it through tons of donations and he also has double promotion which increases your level
Obviously you haven't played this server recently, we have 2 very capable CM's with well above average English skills

We tend to have 40-50 players online during daytime and about 55-65(sometimes more sometimes less) during nighttime, which is a huge improvement from 9 months ago where it used to be 10-15 online all day long.

You've already started there once and have been banned and deleted.

Last edited:
Wtf is wrong with this server, why all the customs items?

P.S. I know why, but i wanna follow the kool trend in this thread and flame aswell, and yeah this ot truley sucks anyway lol

The "trend" is followed by 2-3 guys like Kingdanny and assassinho that are basically players that are grumpy because they don't like the exp rate or because they've been banned.

I wouldn't put too much consideration into what they say since all they want is to pick a fight.

@Skype: Delete all the GM's/CM's since it's only CM Devilish and CM Godly

@Sammy Good for you

@danny: Show me the many level 400s? Show me how often "they" are playing?

@everyone here: Stop the flamings, go play your highrate ots and keep thinking that it gives you the best old school feeling.

Anyway, whoever wants to start on Realots, message Oedipus and he'll help you out...

Furthermore an island for newcommers is planned, so noone has to be afraid of dieing! Furthermore the gamemasters are doing a lot events, for low levels but also for high levels. There are almost no power abusers since we're taking care of them! Go level, if you have problems message me. And to the donations: I am lvl 197 there and I never had to buy a donation for real life money. Donations are easily obtainable for 100k each coin! Also there are no wars right now, which makes it for everyone easy to level. Even if you have some trouble, you can enjoy leveling on the non pvp days and if someone decides to go to your spawn and kill your monsters, do a screenshot and send it to me! I will take care of it... The community is at the moment growing, earlier there were 150+ people online, now again there were 76 people online on the 6th june. This server has also been running since a few years and it won't be closed soon.

VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE PVPER'S HERE:

This server used to have a lot botters (e.g. KingDanny). Now, with the new anti-bot-system, there are no botters. You don't believe it? Check it yourself!

Should I name some corruption this OT encoutered during the 3 years I played? :D oki oki, if you really want to:

• Neo gets a vocation change whenever he wants, with no losing of skills or anything alike. (together with a skill change from distance -> axe/sword/club)
  • Raval (the level 400) had 99x sds when he was level 50, Return still has the screenshot when he showed us.
  • Trix (a former GM's char) had unlimited mana: YouTube - realots.net Gm abuser
  • Yobachi and Red Kite both got their levels and special items (like golden helmet & boots of great haste) for free just because they are Dennis' rl.
  • Raval got level 360 - 402 for free aswell, since he helped Dennis with some coding.
Just some which I can remember, there are alot more probably.

Should I name some corruption this OT encoutered during the 3 years I played? :D oki oki, if you really want to:

• Neo gets a vocation change whenever he wants, with no losing of skills or anything alike. (together with a skill change from distance -> axe/sword/club)
  • Raval (the level 400) had 99x sds when he was level 50, Return still has the screenshot when he showed us.
  • Trix (a former GM's char) had unlimited mana: YouTube - realots.net Gm abuser
  • Yobachi and Red Kite both got their levels and special items (like golden helmet & boots of great haste) for free just because they are Dennis' rl.
  • Raval got level 360 - 402 for free aswell, since he helped Dennis with some coding.
Just some which I can remember, there are alot more probably.

I asked you about the corruption it currently has, those are all way back in the past and the staff was IP-Banned, and Yobachi and Red Kite gave back to the community by being CM's I believe.

Last edited:
Danny doesn't know much about the servers history.

-Raval was a knight level 422, he did voc change --> level 408..
If you didn't know, Neo = Raval.

-Trix doesn't exist since 2 years anymore, same with his gm account

-Donations are also obtainable by paying real tibia money (Earlier it was 33k for a double promotion). That's how Yobachi and Red Kite got these items+ that level

-Raval didn't get his levels for free, he had demon legs which he looted in a "Valafar raid" and sold them for 60kk, then he bought donations for it.

-The 99x sds were brought into the game because of Trix, the guy who is deleted since 2 years ago
-->Dennis tried to delete all, maybe there are still some left but that won't influence the gameplay at all

I didn't know some of that stuff either so thanks for the info, and for getting rid of Danny :p

<hidden bump>

Do u think people will start a 2.5 exp rate ot where the highest level is already 400? keep dreaming this ot is ruined already

@ balls, spyke don't wanna believe thatXD so let him live in his dream worldXD now stop spam his beautiful thread! affffzor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back