• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION EVERYONE!
If you do not like the new outfits then this is the link for you,
RealOTS.net - Forum - Login

It's a project by one of our moderators which basically changes the new outfits to the oldschool outfits and all you need to do is download the SPR

And we reached our new population milestone for this year with 78 People Online yesterday :)

Now that ClassicTibia has gone down, I'm hoping we'll get a population boost on RealOTS.

More will go to loldera fosho.

lol i remember this ot back in the day. good ass times. me and my team would go try to ue combo lvl 200 egpyts. we succeeded sometimes and would just runn liek crazy laughin our assess off. now u got these custom items and shit. it was like 10x exp wit double promo when i played, back when u had what 300 people? do you like not have a brain? lets go make some custom items and lose more players rofl. if u reset it, take off the custom items, make the exp rate atleast 5x if not 10, your gunna get a lot of players me being one of em

The exp rate got lowered cause of all the PA'ing and PK'ing going on if you recall.

300 People is an exaggeration, but there were more yeah. But we're recovering, 78 players online yesterday with 76 online on 16th June and I'm confident it will go up even further ^_^.

This is supposed to be replicating Real Tibia as much as possible with a touch of customization to make it overall more fun so 100 people being level 200+ is not exactly fitting.

300 isnt an exaggeration. i remember seeing it on the otservlist as the record. like 291 i think in 2009. but yeah whatever have fun with this noob custom item shit.. RIP old realots

Yeah bye Hoodnasty.

RealOTS was banned from otservlist in 2008 I believe cause someone said they were dataspoofing, even though they weren't.

yeah guess they had so many players that people were like wtf xd. good luck with ur 40 average people. hopefully some changes will come

Here are some pictures of the mysteries on the server..

pfile.php

pfile.php

pfile.php

All of which are available without Double Promotion(Double Premium)

Yeah bye Hoodnasty.

RealOTS was banned from otservlist in 2008 I believe cause someone said they were dataspoofing, even though they weren't.

RealOTS was, stop licking Dennis' ass please with false statements. It really makes you look even more unprofessional.

RealOTS was, stop licking Dennis' ass please with false statements. It really makes you look even more unprofessional.

server01.realots.net dataspoofing.. last post
Please don't tell me you're not the biggest attention seeker there is, let's see how many retirement threads you made during the course of 1 year
From Noob to Retired.
Hell's time in Haxoria is OVER...
The time has come for me to leave.
Bye too :)
Retirement.

So that's 5, and I'm pretty sure that the other forum that has been deleted served as host for quite a few aswell, it took the wholesome banishment and deletion of your account for you to finally leave, and now you're complaining about what a bad server this is?

EDIT: New players online record, 87 players online!

Last edited:
Over 50 NPC's, right.
And it probably wasn't the intention, aye? :D

Over 50 NPC's, right.
And it probably wasn't the intention, aye? :D

Now you're getting it. And you never answered my "question", I don't recall hearing any major whine before you got banned and deleted for breaking the rules, then suddenly a flamestorm set loose and you just wanted to give a bad impression of RealOTS in any and every way possible, did you simply suppress it all for 4 years or was it because you consider it an unfair punishment?

pfile.php

Read the Chat, more things like this will happen and has happened during the entire duration of the World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back