• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks he will get a GM for licking his ass like this, he stated he played here for around 2 years .. He must be alot smarter to still believe that he will be one, lol.

He thinks he will get a GM for licking his ass like this, he stated he played here for around 2 years .. He must be alot smarter to still believe that he will be one, lol.

I have no illusions of being a part of the staff, I would just end up abusing the position like everyone else did.

Do u think people will start a 2.5 exp rate ot where the highest level is already 400? keep dreaming this ot is ruined already

Many people have started already, as you can see on our forums new lifethreads have been started by new players and there are lots of new low levels online.

@balls, who the hell cares if someone is 400? I certainly do not.

@spyke, this ot is really good but one thing i do not like isthe new graphics ;p.

@and the one and only the flamer ladies and gentlemen, ASSASINHO. Assa, do you wonder why people hate you? You told me it was because you war them in oldschool ot's but heres the truth, people hate you because you flame everyone.

lol like 10 people know me from these stupid forums the rest know me from warring on oldschool ots so your fact isn't a fact:OOO

lol like 10 people know me from these stupid forums the rest know me from warring on oldschool ots so your fact isn't a fact:OOO

Did i say it was a fact?

I can count it more than 10 people, you've flamed people atleast 30-50 times, That's a fact!

@spyke, this ot is really good but one thing i do not like isthe new graphics ;p.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
If you do not like the new outfits then this is the link for you,
RealOTS.net - Forum - Login

It's a project by one of our moderators which basically changes the new outfits to the oldschool outfits and all you need to do is download the SPR

And we reached our new population milestone for this year with 78 People Online yesterday :)

Now that ClassicTibia has gone down, I'm hoping we'll get a population boost on RealOTS.

@Bazesse, if you ever want to start there just message me on Oedipus...

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
If you do not like the new outfits then this is the link for you,
RealOTS.net - Forum - Login

It's a project by one of our moderators which basically changes the new outfits to the oldschool outfits and all you need to do is download the SPR

And we reached our new population milestone for this year with 78 People Online yesterday :)

Now that ClassicTibia has gone down, I'm hoping we'll get a population boost on RealOTS.

if realots really want all the players back they have to change several things.

just make everything back to oldschool remove the noob custom weapons blabla. reset the highscores ofc only the high lvl will cry but the rest (80%) will not and play again and after a while the high lvls will play again this is how you will get everyone back;)

This is for attracting new players which I think we have accomplished very good so far, old players are ofcourse welcome but they most likely left because of

1. Banishment/Deletion
2. Not having it their way

I presume this is your reason? I got it in a PM from you on 26th May 2009, 22:14
assassinho said:
if i were you i should change some things very fast as you can see many people disagree you and dont like you<_< maby you don't care but it will degree the people on your ot,

1. maby change exp back to 5x instead of
2,5x.

2. do something about the lvls i was lvl 84 and now im 58 this sux the most:eek:

please change this and get some new quests ;):thumbup: then it will be a greath server.

1. Exp rate was lowered because lots of people were power abusing and this made those power abusers either quit or stop what they were doing.

2. Whenever Dennis changes the exp rate, levels are converted aswell

And there are alot of quests, for example Warlord Sword/Tempest Shield quest and The Precious quest and there are many secrets to be found in our Double Promotion area Dagorlad.

Last edited:
there's a warlord sword and a tempest shield quest? lol...

there's a warlord sword and a tempest shield quest? lol...

Yeah, The Hope told me it was north of thais near the Island of Solitude, there aren't any monsters but it's more of a puzzle quest.

I haven't seen it though but I guess I could ask him to show me :p

ahhh.... the hope told you, lol.. There's no such a quest but anyway, this server owns! And a warlord sword is not that hard to get, just get some money and you'll probably find a seller:p

@spyke, does only the outfits change or items and outfits.

Because i'm cool with the outfits it's just the new item sprites, map sprites and all that shit i care about.

Anyway i'll log on, might start again don't know...

@spyke, does only the outfits change or items and outfits.

Because i'm cool with the outfits it's just the new item sprites, map sprites and all that shit i care about.

Anyway i'll log on, might start again don't know...

only outfits, sorry.

Ah alright.

wtf i logged on and found out the bp i had all my cash in was gone, it wasn't gone 2 months ago. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back