• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remmeber there was a problem with bidding on houses and dennis just ignored it for months. fuck it.

LOL and early Realots was so corrupt it was hilarious.
-killed a guy who dropped a 70x Hmm Rune
-Got banned for calling someone a nigger in Private Chat
-People with Unlimited ssa / sds
-Very Corrupt GMS (GMS Killing Players)

Don't get me wrong it was still fun

Just had to make aton of characters on whole new accounts in case of unjustified banishment

God, Realots was one hell of a server. It was corrupt as shit, but it was definitely a fun server to play. I was foolish enough to use my account password on Realots as my PayPal password, and Dennis being the scamming piece of shit that he is gained access to it and tried buying 1000$ worth of in game money on RL tibia. Fuck you Dennis and fuck Realots. I'm glad this shit is down because the imbalance between donators and non donators was totally retarded and it was pretty obvious that Dennis was in it for the cash 100% once they were released. However when the exp was cut in half it was then that it was most obvious that the server was for profit reasons only making it almost impossible to play as a free character. Anyways, thanks for all the good times Dennis while this server was up, you sleezy, scamming prick.

Last edited:
Seems like Realots was the best server ever, still talking about it while it had been off since a long time!

but ye, it was the best server

Seems like Realots was the best server ever, still talking about it while it had been off since a long time!

but ye, it was the best server

Best server ever for you because you where friend of gms and got advantages of their abuse.
yes that's right.

Does anyone have any info on when he's gonna launch it again? (He left a message on the old valhalla website saying he would re-open realots but that website is not accessable anymore)

btw valhalla was the best oldschool OTS... all quests , respawns, active GMs ... ahhh........

^ Yes found that website too, but I ment if anyone had any inside intel :p Cause if I remember correctly, he said the same thing about putting Valhalla back online "soon" , and that never happened..

"The server (and website!!!1oneone) will be like it was in the glory days with our infamous antibot client and no custom items (No DP, no EXP shite, no Dagorlad either, I "lost" that map anyway (deleted it in rage)). "

Personally I really liked Dagorlad, and I was under the impression that it was something RealOTS had from the beginning. >.< I'm slowly loosing my interest... This is starting to seem like any other boring old school OT. I hope updates are made in the future to make things more exciting.

"The server (and website!!!1oneone) will be like it was in the glory days with our infamous antibot client and no custom items (No DP, no EXP shite, no Dagorlad either, I "lost" that map anyway (deleted it in rage)). "

Personally I really liked Dagorlad, and I was under the impression that it was something RealOTS had from the beginning. >.< I'm slowly loosing my interest... This is starting to seem like any other boring old school OT. I hope updates are made in the future to make things more exciting.

I mapped Dagorlad myself, and I'm far from a skilled mapper. It was unbalanced as hell. Fun, sure. Well mapped... no, but I did put a lot of love in it <3

I mapped Dagorlad myself, and I'm far from a skilled mapper. It was unbalanced as hell. Fun, sure. Well mapped... no, but I did put a lot of love in it <3

give us some more info on the upcoming ot plx! ;d

What will the exprate, maglvl rate/lootrate be and will it be 7.7 or 7.4?

Aww no dagorlad =(.
This is going to get gay, quick I can tell. just another oldschool ot >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back