• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Znote supportin mcores gogogogo directx9 ftw
mastercores.jpg

it still redirects me to the thread where realsoft gets busted trolling himself lol

it still redirects me to the thread where realsoft gets busted trolling himself lol
Lawl, Znote is fillen me in, I don't think players can access the web yet. He's a cool dude, he seems pretty motivated and he's not an idiot and knows how to secure shit/run an ot so hopefully mastercores v78222 will be good.

From Realots.net

"Update: Thanks to a very swift setup by the ISP our kick ass dedicated server is installed already. I'll take some time to tweak the server and rebuild the old website but most likely it'll be up before the above mentioned date. Spread the word."

From Realots.net

"Update: Thanks to a very swift setup by the ISP our kick ass dedicated server is installed already. I'll take some time to tweak the server and rebuild the old website but most likely it'll be up before the above mentioned date. Spread the word."

awesome

From Realots.net

nice ;d

I haven't gotten this. Is realots 7.7 or 7.4? By that I mean, is there 7.4 functions, such; Does boat traps work? Can u block rope holes?

I haven't gotten this. Is realots 7.7 or 7.4? By that I mean, is there 7.4 functions, such; Does boat traps work? Can u block rope holes?

im pretty sure its all 7.7 including pz boats and newer spell formulas (160 mana for vita or w/e etc) ..

i prefer 7.4 functions but whats more important is that realots will be a bug free, stable server.

im pretty sure its all 7.7 including pz boats and newer spell formulas (160 mana for vita or w/e etc) ..

i prefer 7.4 functions but whats more important is that realots will be a bug free, stable server.

aff. I wanted an oldschool server.

I think most people want oldschool aswell, so even if Mastercores have gotten all this bad reputation, I think they'll have much more players than Realots.
Because now Znote is working with Mastercores to improve security, etc.

Nice, realots coming up sooner than expected, AWESOME!

@Ingens; lets hope Scarlet keeps on doing a good job about realsoft and all his fail ots..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back