• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7 100MB/s, Dedicated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, thread was created in 2010 and my question is: That new realOTS got all this stuff which are listed on first page or wtf?

ye i idk it , i hope there will be update in future :) . would be nice know stages etc

"The server (and website!!!1oneone) will be like it was in the glory days with our infamous antibot client and no custom items (No DP, no EXP shite, no Dagorlad either, I "lost" that map anyway (deleted it in rage)). "

So the new server wont have all those things =) !

"Update: Thanks to a very swift setup by the ISP our kick ass dedicated server is installed already. I'll take some time to tweak the server and rebuild the old website but most likely it'll be up before the above mentioned date. Spread the word."

Woooo lovely,! i wonder if it will be up by this weekend, probably too much to ask for but imagine how amazing it would be.

im pretty sure its all 7.7 including pz boats and newer spell formulas (160 mana for vita or w/e etc) ..

i prefer 7.4 functions but whats more important is that realots will be a bug free, stable server.

Don't say that. They still had some problems with the login-server going offline from time to time, leaving people online while others couldn't login.

I was playing valhalla and what I can say about that is only that it was the most well done server i have ever played. Dennis got all real sources from cipsoft (yes its true Dennis was this person who get huge part of rl sources after the leak from cipsoft). I prepare to play here and im sure i wont be disappointed even its 7.7 not 7.4 version its not a big deal to live with it.

Last edited:
Closed by request of RealOTS owner.
He will create a more updated thread in the upcoming time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back