• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
u honestly think ur better than me? lets just ask the people any1 who seen us play together would say im better and every1 knows u botted but deny all uwant ur still shit and i exatly prefer u botting gives me a lil challenge
Do you know how many people have called Sammy, Gabo, and well every good player a botter? Alotttttt

Of course, since I am the best in the USA I will get called a botter aswell....

How come no one has called you a botter Spray? Oh yeah, cause you are awful=[

Lol, this became a fighting thread now? Get a room.

btw u know if u say ur the best in the usa that doesnt mean you are xd but keep thinking ur any good ur always gonna be a shitty noob botter

We all known Hoodnasty s*cks, but he is and always will be a troll :>

A6fqk.png

Wayyy too skinny in that pic fackin gross

Best mage USA posing for females tibians #lEGGGGG0
1dzhcp.jpg

ye spray is bad, is rlly ez to kill jus pairs wit sammeh a lot so its harder to pick em out ;)

ye spray is bad, is rlly ez to kill jus pairs wit sammeh a lot so its harder to pick em out ;)
Rofl I noticed he's just in the videos with sammy and gabo while they do all the work........... Poor kid

last man why do u talk shit i dont like the kid but insult his looks in real life is just pathetic post a picture of urself than talk u ugly shit

last man why do u talk shit i dont like the kid but insult his looks in real life is just pathetic post a picture of urself than talk u ugly shit
^ lets get a rl pic goin assassinho LOOOL, was jus trollin you anyway spray fun to be a faggot on the internet

Lets get over with this Hoodnasty always gets banned on almost every server and always complains why i got banned bla bla bla.

I will explain to you because owners of a OT server knows who bot so here is the answer for you ;)

But what about spray ofc i cant left him behind what hoodnasty told is the truth gabo and sammy did the work he is just standing there watching what are they doing and spray just stop bragging about your self immature selfish aimbotter...

kind regards

p.s i hope this is clear for you both bb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back