• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
pay2play wasnt what realots was when it was on for 6 years. alot of players won't join cause of this im afraid, neither will I.

pay2play wasnt what realots was when it was on for 6 years. alot of players won't join cause of this im afraid, neither will I.

Neither I, not gonna play again with non pl people who can get easy cash buyin premium roses, sorry. I want have fair chances.

No one should blame you for that decision but premium system will be here whatever you like it or not - it will be one premium for all three worlds.

No one should blame you for that decision but premium system will be here whatever you like it or not - it will be one premium for all three worlds.
Make lowrate and highrate the same [premium for each] and then realots the free one.

RealOTS should be the most popular oldschool server.. Considering IT IS real tibia 7.7 oldschool engine.

What about this;
When u are buying prem,u are able to play as premium account on three worlds?

I thought I was trying to get you aware of that idea since last page :p
There will be one premium for all worlds, it means the premium will be based on account in which you can have characters on different worlds.

Premium discussion should end right here, nothing is going to change except things I've mentioned - you will have to accept it or not.

I thought I was trying to get you aware of that idea since last page :p
There will be one premium for all worlds, it means the premium will be based on account in which you can have characters on different worlds.

Premium discussion should end right here, nothing is going to change except things I've mentioned.

Ight fine, how about free premium for like a month or so?

When the server starts there will be free premium for a week or so.

I have few ideas however none of them is for sure.

You will be notified once I will figure a working system for it.

Can someone bring me up to speed, will Tibianic open a 7.7 server? An own-made server or what

i will waste time for getting cash for mfs when someone else will sell p rose for 30k and got cash for 30bp mf. so fair.

^ seriously.......

Iryont please don't make premium rose on RealOTS.. we want it like real tibia was on 7.7......

Actually there won't be a premium rose or any item in 7.7 server which will give you premium but in fact after donating you will get these roses on LR / HR server where once you use it you will have premium on your account available on all worlds (LR, HR and 7.7).

Seems pretty clunky and faulty if you need to login the LR or HR just to play the 7.7. Why not just use the donations dennis used for some extra revenue... Maybe even make more donation ideas.

Why won't you accept the fact that there will be premium system whatever you like it or not? You are repeating yourself and refusing to take this fact, crying all over the place will not change anything.

You will have a choice to either donate and get premium just like you did on real Tibia back then (directly to account) or get a premium rose item on either Low Rate or High Rate server - simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back