• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll crush all the momentum that you guys******* build with my eyes sealed.
If I said that it wouldn't make sense cause it was directed to you. You're really not dope dude, go try to get some attention by eating a fuckin cockroach.

If I said that it wouldn't make sense cause it was directed to you. You're really not dope dude, go try to get some attention by eating a fuckin cockroach.

Bro bitches blow it before they put it in like a nintendo cartridge ......

Bro bitches blow it before they put it in like a nintendo cartridge ......
Lol k....... coming from the kid who two times a week puts on his makeup and his damn bracelets and he heads to the club HALF-NAKED with his ass shakin, and pulls a lowlife ***** who CLAIMS he is making cash, till you engage in intercourse with said fellow ONLY TO FIND OUT he works at a fucking gas station.... Sad.. Really is. Have some respect.

Lol k....... coming from the kid who two times a week puts on his makeup and his damn bracelets and he heads to the club HALF-NAKED with his ass shakin, and pulls a lowlife ***** who CLAIMS he is making cash, till you engage in intercourse with said fellow ONLY TO FIND OUT he works at a fucking gas station.... Sad.. Really is. Have some respect.

Wow .. your real ***** talk seems really bogus. A REAL ***** doesn't brag about being real as long as he knows it .. and his future doesn't seem hopeless. I mean come on, you're a fucking adult with NO skills, at all. ffs

So much comments regarding RealOTs here : D

turns out this isn't going to be free to play. Nevermind guess best mage usa isnt joinen. gotta love greed

@Iryont

There is no way for us Realots players to comment on the your forums without making a char and lvling it up. I'm sure many of us would like to give our opinion of what the rates, etc. should be. Also we like to talk to each other aswell. I'm sure many people from Realots would love to give you their opinion but they won't because they cba to lvl a char just to post.

Is there any way that you can fix the forum so we can post on it?

@hoodnasty. dude they give you free premium when you start, and then you can use in game cash to buy a premium rose from someone for like 20k.. its not that hard you noob

I'm sorry, I forget about that one - you should be now able to create threads / post a message.

@hoodnasty. dude they give you free premium when you start, and then you can use in game cash to buy a premium rose from someone for like 20k.. its not that hard you noob

I'm not mad about the fact I have to pay for it, it's just the fact that it isn't free to play means it will have 1/2 the population it could've had.

True. But the Admin has to get his money to host from somewhere. And I would much much rather see him get it from Premium instead of exp, skill, and money donations !!

he already got cash from both tibianics..

I doubt i will play it but if i played i would like to be able to exp whenever i want, not only when i buy pacc.
And i hope it will be normal 7.7 without realots's adds.

he already got cash from both tibianics..

I doubt i will play it but if i played i would like to be able to exp whenever i want, not only when i buy pacc.
And i hope it will be normal 7.7 without realots's adds.
The RealOTS additions were honestly legit as hell if you think about it. Makes it more fun and less boring+more to do.

[sarcasm]But yeah, pretty logical to open 3 servers in the same country all very similar and divide the already dwindling oldschool OT community, not to mention making them all pay to play. Genius.[/sarcasm]

With this server websites will be joined all together but the game divided into worlds - premium system will be the same for any of the server (e.g. you won't need to pay twice in order to play low and high rate).

With this server websites will be joined all together but the game divided into worlds - premium system will be the same for any of the server (e.g. you won't need to pay twice in order to play low and high rate).
1. Fix a tibiacam for the new "RealOTS'
2. Open ad thread
3. I wish the best of luck for all the poor American's or brazillians who are going to get destroyed+outran by europeans and to enjoy their rune shooting lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back