• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEMME START OF LIKE THIS REALOTS I WILL OWN WITH MY TEAM AND IF YOU WANNA EXP IT WILL START LIKE THIS day 1 =500 gp to exp day 2 1k day 3 2k SO on!!!!!!! Spray ingame pay up or don't hunt you choose

I actually have some kind of memory you actually tired this on some server.

GL tho. U can take 1 frag every 4 days if you don't want RS. You won't even be able to hunt one person yourself to do an impact. You'll need 4-5 people to sacrifice their frag so you can kill them atleast once a day :3

I actually have some kind of memory you actually tired this on some server.

GL tho. U can take 1 frag every 4 days if you don't want RS. You won't even be able to hunt one person yourself to do an impact. You'll need 4-5 people to sacrifice their frag so you can kill them atleast once a day :3
Tbh man, if people can take more frags than that people will just power abuse. This server is longterm, not like other shit.. If people can just randomly go PK a level 80, make him lose a few hours of his life, then go war aswell its kinda gay for a srs serv

Is is good idea to advertise realots at tibia.com forums, or better not to do that? If yes who is up to do this.

When is this serv coming online? Maybe i have time to do a trailer with the cip tibia cams i got

it will surely be a great success this time, surely

i hope it in godsake too not just for the server but for the oldschool cumminuty. if this server also dies after 1-2 months (when the lvl 40-50s war will be over) then it proofs then oldschool community is dead.... lets hope for some classictibia times.

Its just certain people/teams who will play just for the level 40/50 wars, while IMO these are the dumbest. They're funny... true, but as you aleady say they just lead to massleaving waves of people when (if these people would be active) later in war, sick wars could occur at higher levels.

i promised myself to not join any war until lvl 70-80. cause lvl 70-100 wars are the best imo

last man lvl 80?? hahaa this is serious ot, he will quit and whine before he even get to main, maybe dominikk will buy him nice char ;) buahah

last man lvl 80?? hahaa this is serious ot, he will quit and whine before he even get to main, maybe dominikk will buy him nice char ;) buahah
Agreed.

He will login, be like "hueheueh this too slow man i need UE 10x orsha pskpsk" x log

Well prolly i'll buy character tho,dont see a point to waste time for playing ;)
Farcanox will login
and be like "hueheueh this too slow man i need UE 10x orsha pskpsk" x log

HUEHEUEH I PAY 100 EURO FOR TIBIA ACC HUEUEHUE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back