• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Heh,i was one of highest lvls on classictibia,but whatever,if i wish i'll buy character.
Better spent 100euros for 100+ char,than spent around 300-400 hours,making it eh?;>

^Heh,i was one of highest lvls on classictibia,but whatever,if i wish i'll buy character.
Better spent 100euros for 100+ char,than spent around 300-400 hours,making it eh?;>

classictibia was an ot, lol realots is real tibia.

nb

hm, Just decided to give my opinion out here. Played the 1. Realots years ago. People got level 560 in under 1 year and they massivly power abused, Hope the community will not be full of non english speaking polaks and brazils this time. bump.

Will realots have same old
Things? Like light bolts for paladins and enchanted weapons for knightz

Question: will exori be 100 mana flat or the 4/5 base mana crap? cause then it sucks haha

Wont happend,but im not drinking so often,and i see you are proud if u do that.
Typical polish teenager,nothing else to do than drink,i see poor future for this country ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back