• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
mega ddos --> memory leak --> server crash --> rollback --> wont play here

During the first rollback i lost 50k, boh and 5 lvls. But i decided to keep playing, pged 3 lvls already and made sick lootbag. But server crashed. Probably lost my all loot from the floor made on 20 bp mfs. So quit. cya

During the first rollback i lost 50k, boh and 5 lvls. But i decided to keep playing, pged 3 lvls already and made sick lootbag. But server crashed. Probably lost my all loot from the floor made on 20 bp mfs. So quit. cya
I'm with ya=/

The game server is currently DOWN. Unfortunately hardware problems keep plaguing the server, so we're replacing the dedicated server for an entirely new one. THUS the server will be down for a couple of days, maybe even a full week.

Cya in a week.

The game server is currently DOWN. Unfortunately hardware problems keep plaguing the server, so we're replacing the dedicated server for an entirely new one. THUS the server will be down for a couple of days, maybe even a full week.

Gg, im out, waste of time to keep playing on this server.
When something goes wrong.. It goes completely wrong. 1 week up, 1 week down? Fuck that.

RealOTS gameserver down

good job Nevalopo

From website: The game server is currently DOWN. Unfortunately hardware problems keep plaguing the server, so we're replacing the dedicated server for an entirely new one. THUS the server will be down for a couple of days, maybe even a full week.

I'm out, peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back