• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should do it as Ryan did. Server with editions it means hight rate, alot of players, months later if no one will play do another restart and so on. I've never seen realots hight rate it will be chance for everyone.

You don't have to see the logic behind this.

Anyway, don't get too excited - it will take a while to set it up at my side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long +/- ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You remember how it was with the low rate server...
You had to create 7.4 high-rate to pay for the server's rent. The same is going to be with 7.7

so..

You should make 3 Tibianic Servers (7.4 low rate, 7.4 high rate) and (7.7 high rate).

Waiting impatiently for the Tibianic-HR 7.7 ;)

Last edited:
I wont play if the owner has this kinda attitude, thats for sure. He takes RealOTS as an decease he has to live with rather then promoting it as if it was his own server. Highrate for fun (under another name then RealOTS) or nothing. No reason to destroy the servers name which was once so beloved.

It will be third Tibianic server and therefore no RealOTS name will be used, you can take it as different 7.7 server.

praktor pretty much explained the idea.

I hope that changes that Dennis made on RealOTS stay

I will have a closer look at these changes but if you (as players) like it then I will be glad to keep them.

I think the most people who enjoyed playing RealOTS when it was still active, would be happy to play it again the way it was. Do you have any idea how long it's gonna take to fix everything? Are we talking about weeks? months?

I guess few weeks top after RealOTS will go down in current server, I have to integrate my website with the server and should be just fine.

Make it "highrate" then. Not as in tib-HR which is more low/medrate. Also, you already have a 7.7 map/distro. I don't get the entire RealOTS integration? Its just the map changes which are different (Hydra's, PH).

I wont play if the owner has this kinda attitude, thats for sure. He takes RealOTS as an decease he has to live with rather then promoting it as if it was his own server. Highrate for fun (under another name then RealOTS) or nothing. No reason to destroy the servers name which was once so beloved.

indeed, it was. why keep the name wich has such a bad reputation nowadays.

Either fix it up or close it down. Players don't like to be strung along.

.3lite = Iryont?

@OnT: Will this have the same anti-bot client as tibianic-hr has at the moment?

It's really sad that RealOTs end. This server was the most perfect of the old days. Very complete .. I wish things could continue as they are but ... :(
Realots the best old school server. It was good while it lasted.

Take the server, rename it if you want.. But dont change anything. All the bugs have been fixed more or less, there were alot of abuse in the early days of the server wich now have been fixed. The server is perfect. Dont change it. If anything, add some epic quests that we all love :)

//Micke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back