• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] RealOTS 7.7/Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are 880 mana to make, require level 45, and cost 6.5k a backpack at the shop which is alot :O

I can't say much for myself because I have never played RealOTs on a serious level. But my friends that has says it's very easy to get money - thus easy to get runes. It might be them being good at gathering or some sort of loot luck, but I think not because this particularly friend of mine said he got cash from hunting dwarf guards. And I can agree with you that it's easier to make the runes on 7.4 but with active GMs I'd say it's easier to get runes on 7.6 +

Probably not, since Iryont's built-in cam works just fine.
Might write some kind of livestream á la TibiaCast though.
:O sounds neat.
Couldn't you just add 7.70[realots version] support to tibianic tools though?

>sounds neat.
>neat
>faggot
>2012
>doesn't realize i also use it ironically as a family guy reference

I'll educate you it's okay :)
[video=youtube;3GU7FjHyikM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GU7FjHyikM[/video]

Probably not, since Iryont's built-in cam works just fine.
Might write some kind of livestream á la TibiaCast though.
TibiaCast would rox!!!!! really! good luck if you try to create it :):)

I would wait for official answer from Iryont about launch date though...

It's all luck.

unless you are a spear salesman

LOL! I remember those days but seriously, does anyone remembe the realots back from 2005 or was it 2006? when it had 500 players online and level 300's after 3 years of hosting . it was nuts

what is there to see on yours then ingens. sneaking people at darashia mino's?

what exact day realots come online??? is there launch date? make new thread this is the old one

what exact day realots come online??? is there launch date? make new thread this is the old one

You're advertising oldera.net in your comment section, so obviously you're a retard.

Your question has been answered around 20 times already. There is no exact date. The homepage should be up before Christmas, and the server should be up in the end of December.

you are the retard im not gonna read all pages and this is not official thread. Im not nerd like you watching all pages on forum so its not official date then thats all i wanna know mr tard

im not advertising you can see :

bye noob

Don't deny it, everyone here knows you're a retard.

for sure ive fukced you and your team in any other ot, keep crying for my you are only spammer pice of shit, are you jelous of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back