• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this server lagging real bad lately?
this is ruining all wars i get muted because i say 3 sentences and ive got now 600 seconds of muted cant use utamo no gran hur nothing so fix this shit or everyones gone

Last edited:
this is ruining all wars i get muted because i say 3 sentences and ive got now 600 seconds of muted cant use utamo no gran hur nothing so fix this shit or everyones gone

It was lagging few times because we were under DDoS attacks. I didn't experience any lags today. Are you lagging all the time?

Don't cry lol
No one has lagg
So get a better internet connection

Don't cry lol
No one has lagg
So get a better internet connection

It's not my connection everyone laggs, I got muted for 800 secs now and died like 3x because of it
Fix this shit lagg and dont say its my connection because it isn't

It's not my connection everyone laggs, I got muted for 800 secs now and died like 3x because of it
Fix this shit lagg and dont say its my connection because it isn't

You still did not answer to my question. Are you lagging at the moment too?

No it's over now, but during mid-day I lagg badly and that goes for everyone else too
Except RushCrush, he apparently has some magic program that makes him laggless

All wars? You guys wont even accept warmode? How can you call it a war since we won EVERY battle against you..

lol i was happy to see someone who has already said the thing i wanted to talk about, but ironic that he asked a question before u did, and ur the one saying "You still did not answer to my question."
the Muting thing really is a problem and dont ignore it.
if u write like 4 sentences u get muted and u cant do anything at all

fix the muting shit.

lol i was happy to see someone who has already said the thing i wanted to talk about, but ironic that he asked a question before u did, and ur the one saying "You still did not answer to my question."
the Muting thing really is a problem and dont ignore it.
if u write like 4 sentences u get muted and u cant do anything at all

fix the muting shit.

I tried to reproduce the mutted thing in game and I failed. Ofc you will get mutted if you spam too fast, but it's normal.

I tried to reproduce the mutted thing in game and I failed. Ofc you will get mutted if you spam too fast, but it's normal.

Yea but 10 times faster than normal if it's lagging, but you probably knew that already
And also, time goes slower aswell, what would normally take 10 seconds takes now 15 seconds

All wars? You guys wont even accept warmode? How can you call it a war since we won EVERY battle against you..

Firstly, I'm not the leader..
Second, IM NOT EVEN IN THAT GUILD
And last, you don't win every battle, in fact you loose nearly all

edit; opsi double post

Yea but 10 times faster than normal if it's lagging, but you probably knew that already
And also, time goes slower aswell, what would normally take 10 seconds takes now 15 seconds

WEll, perhaps there is an issue with mutting when servers lags, though we should call it lag issue instead of mutting issue. And what the hell do you mean by saying that time goes slower?

Last edited:
Firstly, I'm not the leader..
Second, IM NOT EVEN IN THAT GUILD
And last, you don't win every battle, in fact you loose nearly all

edit; opsi double post

gz on winning your first battle today, 14 vs 4 :3
or you didn't really win, we led with 10-8, then we ran to loose pz cause you were too many

well actually it went like this

you were with way to many all the damn time still we fought against u.

and when we finally got our team together u guys ran like a bunch of scared charloving dickheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back