• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll, perhaps there is an issue with mutting when servers lags, though we should call it lag issue instead of mutting issue. And what the hell do you mean by saying that time goes slower?

Well for instance, when I shoot mwall, and my mwall counter goes to 0 the mwall doesnt dissapear, it dissapears a few seconds after mwall counter went to 0

Another example is, when i get muted for let's say 20 seconds, and I wait exactly 20 seconds, my muted is still not gone it would take a few more seconds before it dissapeared

Well for instance, when I shoot mwall, and my mwall counter goes to 0 the mwall doesnt dissapear, it dissapears a few seconds after mwall counter went to 0

Another example is, when i get muted for let's say 20 seconds, and I wait exactly 20 seconds, my muted is still not gone it would take a few more seconds before it dissapeared

m wall counter ?? :O

Just tested magic wall time, it's 20 seconds, exactly as it should be. I tried mutting myself few times and yeah, it becoma much easier to get mutted and also the time was increasing. Looks like there is some issue with mutting. I will keep testing and see if I can fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
16:01 New record: 50 players are logged in.

Server online for 1 minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back