• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richux your server up tomorrow your server down tomorrow :D

dude we all know ur not the one Ddossssssiingg so Gtfo cause u aint shit, trying to get attention by making urself look like the culprit

ur like binladen

Server is back online. The protection against DDoS is hugely increased. We will see if the attacker will increase the power of his attacks. Hopefully he won't be able to take us down anymore.

awsome richux, you start it during the night -.-

Server is back online. The protection against DDoS is hugely increased. We will see if the attacker will increase the power of his attacks. Hopefully he won't be able to take us down anymore.

Should test do it? else it wasn't me the first time. Put your players making me so happy to do it. Just 2 things. Your URL and push the button and i'm sending alot of ping :)

Should test do it? else it wasn't me the first time. Put your players making me so happy to do it. Just 2 things. Your URL and push the button and i'm sending alot of ping :)

Do it.

Ah, no sorry. You can't.

03:48 Using the last button of ping...

Sorry menz, u can not press it nao :3

I got a proof that Richux is using Nologout zones !!!

Here the screenshot, i exiva* some players,and found out that
he use NOLOGOUT ZONES .... he made on map a nologout zone that is Very far south-east from temple... here .. if u dont belive me i can exiva about 15 more players,and i dont think so that 30+ players are allllll in the same place, at very far .south east !!!

Here the screenshot :
2ajq0ki.png

he use NOLOGOUT ZONES .... he made on map a nologout zone that is Very far south-east from temple... here .. if u dont belive me i can exiva about 15 more players,and i dont think so that 30+ players are allllll in the same place, at very far .south east !!!

Here the screenshot :
2ajq0ki.png

The interesting hunting spots might just be located in that direction?

gz to ml 5 and 6 =)

@dianagirl

Every player can be found in game. The only non-logout zone I got is at jail, thu I haven't been jailing anyone for few days already. These were the players in trainers probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back