• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, calm down, he's probably just upgrading the website, or switching from Gesior to Modern..
Knowing him, it'll be back in no time.

So whats going on.. im lost ( sorry doublepost need an answer.. )

Wtf acc reset???

EDIT:

hello! I got some very bad news for all of you today. Yesterday, after doing usual updating and starting server back again, unusual error occurred in database, no one was able to login. I have never ever in my OTS hosting life experienced something like this and I still can't find out the reason why it happened and what exactly happened. However, the problem is unsolvable. I regret to say that, but there is no other way than starting everything over again.

What to do to get my levels/donation points back?
1) Create new account and character.
2) Login in game.
3) Write PM to GM Richux with the account number and password you played YESTERDAY.
4) Wait for me to teleport you and add you back your donation points and level.

yours sincerely,
GM Richux

nice ;)

i wouldnt donate again to a server like this, richux screwed it up once and he might just do it again

@up

Atleast hes doing the best he can to solve this problem for us.

Ill continue playing =)

LOL,richux can fix anything,trust me :D

Btw,i think u should make all pots/runes infinite. Its an high lvl evo,and literally , non donor mages SUCK

Richux is awesome, having a database crash and recovering everyone above 200 takes a lot of time and it isn't fun. xD

Too bad I was only lvl 106 and skilled my character to 105 dist :/

Ye, this issue kinda fucked up the server.

I hope not too many left =/

LOL,richux can fix anything,trust me :D

Btw,i think u should make all pots/runes infinite. Its an high lvl evo,and literally , non donor mages SUCK

hell no, infinite supplies sucks.

Umm dude,how is it possible for a guy to get 138 distance in like 2 days? U said it urself,its prolly a skill bug ;/

"All runes are now infinite"

"yay"

fun wars... i hope u change your mind about this change.

Yes, the thing that happened yesterday was fail from my side, cuz it would have been avoided if I haven't configured DB backup script falsly. However, all players who had level 200+ or had donated have been restored and I have set up back up script properly now, so nothing like this will happen again.

Regarding new rune changes, please leave your comments here or in latest news thread. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back