• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rune changes are terrible. Cash won't matter now and wars will suck. To make the runes infinite is like saying "Hey, come here and bot the rest of your life!" Which sucks. I guess you get what I mean by now.

I dont agree lol,
Bless costs 10cc, aol 5cc and u can do alot more with ur cash, maybe buy items from some ppl or something and i like the infinite rune change!
Maybe more botters but he can still give them a notation and tp them to temple ,,,

Top fraggers doesnt work. :<<<

Isnt it time to upgrade the map with some new quest or something? seen a few people leave because there is nothing left to do.
People are botting in every spawn etc.

Last edited:
You should first fix the second oriental statue that is bugged...
Twix is sitting there and abusing it now lolz

You should first fix the second oriental statue that is bugged...
Twix is sitting there and abusing it now lolz

fixed.

Top fraggers doesnt work. :<<<

Isnt it time to upgrade the map with some new quest or something? seen a few people leave because there is nothing left to do.
People are botting in every spawn etc.

working on few new quests atm.

Last edited:
I want exp to be lowered :[

It wont be fun anymore when all knights are lvl 450 and impossible to kill.

Lol? lower exp hahaha,
It's 5xp at lvl 301+ and 1x at 401 so goodluck with lower exp...
And just get a team and u will be able to take down the knight lvl 450:)
Btw, Richux isnt Donate UH Healing a bit too much? If they combo it with exana mort they heal up to 3.4k at lvl 320:S

Lol? lower exp hahaha,
It's 5xp at lvl 301+ and 1x at 401 so goodluck with lower exp...
And just get a team and u will be able to take down the knight lvl 450:)
Btw, Richux isnt Donate UH Healing a bit too much? If they combo it with exana mort they heal up to 3.4k at lvl 320:S

301 - 400lvl = 5x
401 - ~ = 3x

I want exp to be lowered :[

It wont be fun anymore when all knights are lvl 450 and impossible to kill.

Knights are pretty easy to shutdown :p all you need is few people 4-7 taraa :D PARA FTW GGTHXBB

Last edited:
Richux,
Nothing thinking of deleting ur 2 tutors, Cyro and Atale and trying to get 2 new who can help ingame:p?
They are never online and ive never seen them online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back