• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hampish = Cockiest player ingame, seems to be nice on the forums, but he isn't.

Hampish = Cockiest player ingame, seems to be nice on the forums, but he isn't.

Might be, but as you might know im in war pretty much all the time, also having around 5 people from otland spamming me like "HEHEHE ITS HAMPISH FROM OTLAND HEHEH NICE NICE" 24/7, asking me for help with quests etc which i actually do once or twice when im not busy.
All this gets pretty frustrating after a while, so once or twice a day i take out some of my anger on some poor guy.

And who are you anyway? since apperently ive been so rude to you.

Asch Do.
The owner of them all.
The slayer of dragons.
The flag capturer of events.
The wild master.

hahaa hampish, Trying to be cool with hes unknown friends Original Dedka lol, ur like 20ppl on 1player and every single one of you are botting for example Pippilongstrump botted her ek to 400, GZ!

Asch Do.
The owner of them all.
The slayer of dragons.
The flag capturer of events.
The wild master.

Ah ye, Since Asch do is such a nice fella.
If im not misstaken your the one who started being a retard to me and snabel at infernalist?

hahaa hampish, Trying to be cool with hes unknown friends Original Dedka lol, ur like 20ppl on 1player and every single one of you are botting for example Pippilongstrump botted her ek to 400, GZ!

I think you missed most of the battles, we have been outnumbered in every big fight. But sure, i guess the "20 vs 1" as you call it is when we sneak people when they are botting.

And if you havnt noticed yet, EVERYONE bots on this server. Never sneaked someone who actually played manualy, and i probably sneaked over 30 different players.

hahaha, So your saying you sneaked me when i was botting? I never bot and will never bot.

The annoying thing is the dick community, whenever i see someone with the outfit i like, and i ask him where he found it, he never anwsers me, ignores me, just like an ignorant fuck
also, they are too busy botting or war'ing so they can't help the noobs (me), and m lvling is so unfair for non-botters, it takes me ages to get 100, while other people bot their m lvl, and after one night they don't have to level it anymore

hahaha, So your saying you sneaked me when i was botting? I never bot and will never bot.

I dont even know who you are or if i have killed you so cant really answer that question can i?

The annoying thing is the dick community, whenever i see someone with the outfit i like, and i ask him where he found it, he never anwsers me, ignores me, just like an ignorant fuck
also, they are too busy botting or war'ing so they can't help the noobs (me), and m lvling is so unfair for non-botters, it takes me ages to get 100, while other people bot their m lvl, and after one night they don't have to level it anymore

This is a high rate custom ot, most people on this ot is around 12-15 years old and cocky as hell. Did you really expect a nice community?
Also, why dont you explore some and find the addon statues yourself instead of expecting everyone else to do the work for you?

not every high rate has 12-15 year old ignorant fucks
and i don't expect to everyone else to do my work, but hey, sometimes helping doesn't harm
this all prooves you're a dick too, i just want to know something, and you say "do it yourself"

Luffy just pm me ingame and ill help you:9

Horse is my ingame name

What is wrong with WoE :p? it should have been on now <.<

yes, once again I found another bug in event scripts :S Fixed it now.

The server is starting to be booring. Alot of random pkers,ALOT. almost every spawn is taken...no quests to do...and since i cant find anyone that wants to give their ek donations for my mage donations,last 2 days i have been just running around the temple...ill just prolly quit like my other 7 rls <.<

"Up
Every spawn taken? Get a team and kill those who bots like i always do.
Richux is working on quests atm and what do u mean with random pks?

Can you do clean more often :p? I cant even enter the damn house thx to all trash or something.

Reason V

Namnl?s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back