• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know that it is hard to keep players without letting them bot. @the protocols etc. Oh really? Do u wish to become a rocket scientist when u grow up? Cuz u seem so smart! No, really, I know, Im not the average 12 year old player. Anyway, my point is - do something about it, start jailing them, ban a few, u wont lose the entire population cuz of that, show some enthusiasm instead of just writing about how u are GOING to jail botters and ban them etc. Make a difference.

U know mate,not alot of ppl spend 23h daily on tibia.
And i bet richux has a life,unlike u,so he can't just go around searching for botters.
Just stop being mad and funny,and go get a life.
Ty

He doesnt have to be on no-life to find botters?? Look on highscore list, most of the bot, Sharpshooter lvl 360~? Botting 24/7 so how hard can it be? I think Richux is just a lazy bastard, perhaps, dare I say, money hungry!

Hes not money hungry lol
Im playing his server without donors and im a 268 lvl with no problems,and i can even pk donor ppl very easy :eek:
My guess is that u didint even play it ^^

Im a level 335 and I dont have a single donor item, why are you crying?

You simply can't distinguish crash from a DDoS attack. So what? Asked your friend to flood me and now feeling proud of yourself?

Accusing me of flooding are you? Pathetic.

I am a player of your awesome OT. :)

U know mate,not alot of ppl spend 23h daily on tibia.
And i bet richux has a life,unlike u,so he can't just go around searching for botters.
Just stop being mad and funny,and go get a life.
Ty

Oh menz I feel so owned now, omg wtf u call me no-lifer what should I do!!! No, really - Go asslick someone else than Richux cuz its not going to take u anywhere. "Richux haz life, u haz not"

No, Im not mad, Im just simply tired of all the ots being crowded with botters, when u finally find a promising one it gets ruined within a day and all the ones makin the servers dont do anything about it, they just act like all the other "money horny GMS" out there.

And if u think Im funny, thank you, atleast I've succeeded at entertaining someone.

PS. Dont get involved regarding me being a no-lifer or not, ppl shouldnt talk about things they know nothing about.

Over and out, Zeh No-Lifer.

Oh menz I feel so owned now, omg wtf u call me no-lifer what should I do!!! No, really - Go asslick someone else than Richux cuz its not going to take u anywhere. "Richux haz life, u haz not"

No, Im not mad, Im just simply tired of all the ots being crowded with botters, when u finally find a promising one it gets ruined within a day and all the ones makin the servers dont do anything about it, they just act like all the other "money horny GMS" out there.

And if u think Im funny, thank you, atleast I've succeeded at entertaining someone.

PS. Dont get involved regarding me being a no-lifer or not, ppl shouldnt talk about things they know nothing about.

Over and out, Zeh No-Lifer.

Omg,u iz so coooool :$
Well,if u dont like anyones ot,make ur own? :p And ull get like,what,3ppl online? :D
Get'z a lifez

Accusing me of flooding are you? Pathetic.

I am a player of your awesome OT. :)

Pathetic? Ill tell you what's pathetic, being so desperate for money and scamming everyone to get just few bux more is what is pathetic.

Last edited:
I think we should just ignore Donio, right, since hes just seeking for attention

Omg,u iz so coooool :$
Well,if u dont like anyones ot,make ur own? :p And ull get like,what,3ppl online? :D
Get'z a lifez

I know, ain't I? I use to watch myself in the mirror while wankin cuz Im so cool. :$ <- My darkest secret, dont tell anyone!

And I do like, or LIKED this ot until, yeah u know everything, I dont feel like writing it all over again.

And no..I wouldn't even bother myself with the thought of makin my own OT as I simply wouldnt have time to look after it :p (since I have no life and play computer games all day long :D)

You simply can't distinguish crash from a DDoS attack. So what? Asked your friend to flood me and now feeling proud of yourself?

Everyone knows that Alao is flooding it.

zombiedoesntfit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back