• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see a botter, report him using ctrl+R, I will check, if I am online.

k I will :p btw the zombie event pwnz, but can you abuse it with fire fields? cuz I see people shooting them but idunno if it works

k I will :p btw the zombie event pwnz, but can you abuse it with fire fields? cuz I see people shooting them but idunno if it works

It's nothing major, but yeah. Anyway, all field runes will be disabled in the event area after next update.

Lerosena and Acr Cronik are the same person.. jeez that whole contest is fucked up
He just had 1 char afk AT ALL times while he botted the ek

+1, the people who I see in the top 5 are all botting, and I know it for sure ;)

For sure, no doubt. Not that its any of my business thou, as I dont even play on the server anymore, but while my time playing there I've seen all those botting, way lower lvl thou.

Does players in this server got stamina?.. Im just wondering why they should stay online for 6-7 days when they cant exp if the stamina runs out.. sounds foolish

They dont,but they prolly waste they rl cash to buy stamina dolls ~

ghelm.jpg

firstgolden.jpg

First!

Team:
Blocker - Lerosena 372 EK
Offtank - Itsy the Knight 347 EK
Healer - Twix 327 ED
Shooter - Sharpshooter 381 RP

We were even the first ones to complete for example, the draken quest, firewalker, and we'll be first to do ultimate :)

I think ultimate has already been done :D
Didint know u were Itsy the knight lol

havent seen any of the elemental armours around so dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back