• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibera is a very nice server,and urs donio,sux. Alot. U didint update it for like 2 months.
Tibera rox _/

Wut am i going to appreciate ?
U suck,ur server sux dude.
Ur just having a non loggout zone at trainers so it will show more players online. Gz.
Go keal urself and delete ur server,ull do us all a favour.
Ty

Advertising in donio's ot would result in nothing, since everyones afk in trainers noone will see the advertisement

Advertising in donio's ot would result in nothing, since everyones afk in trainers noone will see the advertisement
¨
Oh my god, we got a no lifer her! Welcome! Centera is a great server! Tibera only for money! you will see 1 month and the server is off! GZ

why its only for money? and no, centera is like the worse evo server ever made

¨
Oh my god, we got a no lifer her! Welcome! Centera is a great server! Tibera only for money! you will see 1 month and the server is off! GZ

are u fucking kidding me?

get some real facts before posting no-sence shiet

Alright seince you all brought it up.

Centera! is the 1 and only ot that EVER made it this far i mean online for over 1 year.. still more players online than any other evo ot. Can it get much better, I dont think so. For haters out there please go shoot your self between your eye brows, i hear its painless.

It has much players cuz all ppl xlogg and go afk 4ever? :D

Paladins his healing is waay to high,and their hits are also high, they hit like 500 with only a assassin star,and then imagine exori san with it, while mage's only have a gmp which heals something like 450~, the most players that don't want a manarune are knights or paladins, since they don't want mages being good, I cán't kill a lvl 200 paladin while i am a lvl 301 ed and there was a lvl 300 rp with me, it just heals his hp to full with exura san and the gsp.. I hope you will change it. Its a good server

Last edited:
Paladins his healing is waay to high,and their hits are also high, they hit like 500 with only a assassin star,and then imagine exori san with it, while mage's only have a gmp which heals something like 450~, the most players that don't want a manarune are knights or paladins, since they don't want mages being good, I cán't kill a lvl 200 paladin while i am a lvl 301 ed and there was a lvl 300 rp with me, it just heals his hp to full with exura san and the gsp.. I hope you will change it. Its a good server

Exura san does not heal full hp, besides, I reduced paladin healing few days before. You got no idea how much complains about vocations I get. Everyone says their vocations sux. Knights say paladins are overpowereda and vice versa. It's like that with everyone... I would like to hear some honest, objective opinion. Or maybe we should make 1 vocation, 4 in 1? ;d There wouldn't be any problems then.

are u fucking kidding me?

get some real facts before posting no-sence shiet

Ye i know thats bad :/ but its true! so please get a fucking life bogart, And stop playing hero, fucking cunt

Ye i know thats bad :/ but its true! so please get a fucking life bogart, And stop playing hero, fucking cunt

wut? i ain't even playing this perfect OTS, so you are the one that could go to fuck off and get a life, stfu and go release the private subversion.

You know the rewards that will be handed out on the 25'th, will it be on the serversave or on some special time ont he 25th? Cause I don't have time on the 25'th..

Exura san does not heal full hp, besides, I reduced paladin healing few days before. You got no idea how much complains about vocations I get. Everyone says their vocations sux. Knights say paladins are overpowereda and vice versa. It's like that with everyone... I would like to hear some honest, objective opinion. Or maybe we should make 1 vocation, 4 in 1? ;d There wouldn't be any problems then.

Nope not with exura san only, but with a gsp too they do, please read better :/, and about what vocation do you get complains? I think both knight and paladins are good >_>.

Akon is right, I'm a paladin and I think GSP heals way too much, for crying out loud, it heals 2k ...
e san is good but change the gsp to like 800-900

Alright seince you all brought it up.

Centera! is the 1 and only ot that EVER made it this far i mean online for over 1 year.. still more players online than any other evo ot. Can it get much better, I dont think so. For haters out there please go shoot your self between your eye brows, i hear its painless.

lol ur ot sucks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back