• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. You should see the vent, I was in there for a few minutes it was a joke. So funny.

Gz to you on beating THAT sick team though Spo, really. Insane. Can I call you Cortmaz ? ;/
Why you say its a joke? We are getting better and better because new ppl wasnt used to oldschool. Im glad you arent playing anyway u wouldnt be allowed to play with us

Why you say its a joke? We are getting better and better because new ppl wasnt used to oldschool. Im glad you arent playing anyway u wouldnt be allowed to play with us

This is one of the types ppl im talking about Spo/Mex. ;P. This is the joke.

Guys who output nothing, who think they got word....

You just admitted my point "Your still learning how to play". How the fk are you getting better and better? You haven't made more than 6 frags in the past GOD knows how long. Its just a waste of your guys time. Gluck with your "fronters". Your no better now than you were when you started. Obviously.

Last edited:
This is one of the types ppl im talking about Spo/Mex. ;P. This is the joke.

Guys who output nothing, who think they got word....

You just admitted my point "Your still learning how to play". How the fk are you getting better and better? You haven't made more than 6 frags in the past GOD knows how long. Its just a waste of your guys time. Gluck with your "fronters". Your no better now than you were when you started. Obviously.
Haha its funny, I didnt say you was bad. Just you kept kicking all people from your real fronting and good team who was on tibianic for long time and just bring more people from the ouside. Even last man kicked and dominikk dont protect him hahahah
Zach you dont know what u are talking about the only thing about pvp is remembered from you is baking bread so please leave this thread you dont really belong here

we made your team weaker by our pro pvp skills so most of good players left your team.

ye those ue's are impressive. really skilled :D

lemmar idk who you are but you don't know a shit obvious. I didn't even want dominik to help, i told him so. And i could come back whenever i wanted anyways.

ye those ue's are impressive. really skilled :D

lemmar idk who you are but you don't know a shit obvious. I didn't even want dominik to help, i told him so. And i could come back whenever i wanted anyways.

Ive played classictibia and Ive been retired since 2013 on Tibianic and i will post my opnion i dont even care. You can tell me i dont know whats going on but i keep looking forums ( I saw your cry thread) and watching cam, im glad Zach isnt commanding that team, to be honest they suck a lot.

You are now playing without team on randoms ots and spamming otland with non sense as always. You so stupid

I would love Mex/Spo to explain to me what is so AWESOME in beating a bad team. You know they are bad, you know they are AWFUL but your SO proud your beating them...?

If they at least had a reliable commander then it may be something worth being proud of, they don't. Please explain what is so impressive about your wins! I want to hear it! Have you never won a war in that long Mex that your proud to beat these shitters? hahahah. Oh mex, finally an enemy you can beat! EXPLAIN WHY SO PROUD BLS

@Lemmar - whor you btw. Know the name, cant place a char... Im glad im not leading that team either ;)

P.s - You have INSANE lv'd Rp/Ek team.... nothing to be proud of that either. You also now got more top lv mages lol so rly don't see how u can be proud HAHA its funny though

Last edited:
Ive played classictibia and Ive been retired since 2013 on Tibianic and i will post my opnion i dont even care. You can tell me i dont know whats going on but i keep looking forums ( I saw your cry thread) and watching cam, im glad Zach isnt commanding that team, to be honest they suck a lot.

You are now playing without team on randoms ots and spamming otland with non sense as always. You so stupid

I'm just playing some originaltibia with bumble. Sorry that i have more friends beside a few tibianic playersxd
If your retired since 2013, how you dare to even post here hahaha. since your are no1 i think our discussion is over:(

I'm just playing some originaltibia with bumble. Sorry that i have more friends beside a few tibianic playersxd
If your retired since 2013, how you dare to even post here hahaha. since your are no1 i think our discussion is over:(
Haha you have no fucking respect man, every ot dominik gave you cash and money the only thing you did for the team. Gz you have 1 friend to play ots with, myself everyday I have people spamming me to play with them. I dont even want a discussion with you, im stating facts.
Cant say the same for Zach atleast he had balls to command a full team as i said im glad he didnt do nowadays anymore as that is not his old players and could be hard for him to command.

Haha you have no fucking respect man, every ot dominik gave you cash and money the only thing you did for the team. Gz you have 1 friend to play ots with, myself everyday I have people spamming me to play with them. I dont even want a discussion with you, im stating facts.
Cant say the same for Zach atleast he had balls to command a full team as i said im glad he didnt do nowadays anymore as that is not his old players and could be hard for him to command.
WTF u talk????? zach good commander????? he did nothing stop give him credits he is half-decent.

Only thing is on Tibianic even if we dont have very good team cause we are new we have good players such as BSP 's people he bring from old tibia .

War is far from over just so you know.

is not his old players and could be hard for him to command.

Hard? Impossible.

myself everyday I have people spamming me to play with them. .

So... your really cool man. SO many ppl spam you to play... Last Man/Me kept to a smaller group of ppl so its only natural less ppl "Spam us to play". Last Man has me, dominik and a few others whod always play with him. Lots more of the old crew is retired due to many reasons. Whats your point lol? Your so cool I guess?

Sorry Stijn, hes cooler than us...

WTF u talk????? zach good commander????? he did nothing stop give him credits he is half-decent.

Correct, I did nothing. I also never commanded you, so wtf are you going on about? Your an absolute joke of a player mr mexian... You screaming in vent all the time instead of shutting the fuck up and letting your leader talk. This war is over the moment dominik goes retired or takes a break. Hes the ONLY one worth ANYTHING in your team. You rest are just a sad excuse and a sad attempt to replace people like me, karelazi or stijn. You are worth nothing.

Credit is never given, it is earned. You earned none.

Hard? Impossible.

So... your really cool man. SO many ppl spam you to play... Last Man/Me kept to a smaller group of ppl so its only natural less ppl "Spam us to play". Last Man has me, dominik and a few others whod always play with him. Lots more of the old crew is retired due to many reasons. Whats your point lol? Your so cool I guess?

Sorry Stijn, hes cooler than us...
Hey mr Sam you are totally wrong on oldera your team had to recruit half of the server to kill my team + prepare masslogs on demona to kill us all. You was more than 30 every gather killing 10 people team acting cool to us. You have nothing to be remembered for.
Actually i have more friend in oldschool than you so before you talk know what you say.

I agreed you bafoon? Whats your point HAHA. "I GOT MORE OLDSCHOOL FRIENDS THAN YOU!"

Yes, you do. I don't really care? Is that supposed to be something to be proud of...? What is your point in stating this?

Oldera... youll have to be a little more specific. I played almost every version of Oldera up until the last 2? I don't even think I played that one lol so.... you can keep assuming you know me, but you'll only be embarrassing yourself... You'll have to give me the name of your character or some top characters or better yet, give me MY character name. Cuz I didn't play. Gl finding it

Why do you reply zach? Biggest noob in oldschool lol. He's only got mouth, his pvp is 0

I'm not on a internet game to make as many friends as possible lol. I rather have a small and close group wich i can play with. and i still have:D
nice facts:/

I'm not on a internet game to make as many friends as possible lol. I rather have a small and close group wich i can play with. and i still have:D
pff nerd dont reply me please. 4000 posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back