• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why its compared to Spartans when your team always were bigger than your enemies team.

Dont care, we are winning.
lucky your definition of winning is diff then mines. Don't get it how pvpers like you guys war like this haha, guys summer is near and all you want is one battle 1-3 days and if you win that you are happy for another 1-2 days. I'm glad original gets online finally some real fun and real war. Cause this tibianic is big time waste. Anyways hope you (enemies) realise it will be summer soon and no fights at all will take place.

lucky your definition of winning is diff then mines. Don't get it how pvpers like you guys war like this haha, guys summer is near and all you want is one battle 1-3 days and if you win that you are happy for another 1-2 days. I'm glad original gets online finally some real fun and real war. Cause this tibianic is big time waste. Anyways hope you (enemies) realise it will be summer soon and no fights at all will take place.

Yeah summer is still here and all you are doing at the moment is exping in nights HAHAHAHA gz summer

Yeah summer is still here and all you are doing at the moment is exping in nights HAHAHAHA gz summer

haha spo i don't know what ive done to you to hate me so much;p but if you don't know how my life looks don't post pls, cause at nights i work:/
glad im done on tibianic and got rid of people like you.
Atm i am waiting for some fun mid rate server getting on for rest i don't play anything. For sure never tibianic anymore xd

lol i just see you quote on a post of me from 30 may. wtf:eek:

p.s can't believe you guys still haven't won the war against such team

Haha last man u arent playing tibianic because you got kicked by own team ;/ gz seeing nobody want you. You can tell truth to people why you aint playing
even dominik left you alone hahah
pd: Gz Rooking zonius

News from tibianic.org website by CM Doyle:

Dear Tibianicans,

Tibianic crew proudly presents you a teaser for the summer patch Tibianic 1.1.
Within the patch you will find several changes and extensions of spawns on Forgula, Frozen Den, Coldridge and Daraman. Some monsters introduced in the update have been slightly revamped, too. Moreover we added a new challenge for Rookgaard and will enable a set of new options in the faction lore which are not yet reached by players, especially for Lightbringer faction.

Apart from several minor bug and map fixes, you will be able to enjoy our new scripting language making quests leaner and enabling us to do more fancy quests for you in the future. Most likely you will not notice any difference ingame but I believe it's worth to share that we reworked over 2.300 scripts into a new language to have better overall performance of our server!

Align with the players' proposal, we decided that Sudden Death runes and Ultimate Explosion spells are from the day of the patch on physical attacks and therefore reduced by armor. Additionally we revamped some grind task reward benefits and enabled players to travel to Calcaena from many towns.

The patch will be released on the 13.07.2014. Unfortunately all house changes ordered until now cannot be implemented before this date. We are sorry and will give a small compensation to the players who are waiting for their modifications.

Lastly - and with full of pride, Iryont and I present to you a entirely new island inhabiting a new race... The Ogres!.

Here are some teasers how the ogres and the new island look like!

OgreWarriors.png

OgreSmashers.png

OgreGrunt.png

More details and lore of the new island will be revealed on the day of the patch.

Best Regards,
Iryont and Doyle

Haha last man u arent playing tibianic because you got kicked by own team ;/ gz seeing nobody want you. You can tell truth to people why you aint playing
even dominik left you alone hahah
pd: Gz Rooking zonius

died 3 times on it. ye really rooked it:( xd, but people like you don't know anything. just trying to hate;)
I told dominik to do nothing. So once again your are wrong, but keep trying.

And don't call that group of people a team hahaha, They proven it enough in vent they are far from a team. But we all know the reason of that: acc buyers

died 3 times on it. ye really rooked it:( xd, but people like you don't know anything. just trying to hate;)
I told dominik to do nothing. So once again your are wrong, but keep trying.

And don't call that group of people a team hahaha, They proven it enough in vent they are far from a team. But we all know the reason of that: acc buyers
Did you get kick or leave your team ?

TBH I don't know why your proud of beating "that team"... Really.. Like, your team is CLEARLY better but your so proud abt it? I know you've won wars before Spo so why you acting like a total noob lol. Your beating the most shit team, on the entire OT scene... Gz. No reliable fronters, no consistant leadership and absolutely 0 teamplay. Wow, so hard to beat those guys...

I know from people inside your team who told me. It was fun to read your whine forum raging hahah
damn trade team ;(

Can bet 1000000 euros if Last Man decided to want to come back, he would be allowed. That is not the same as "being kicked". That's called leaving. Want to make the bet?
I'd also bet 1000000 more euro that your a worse player. Good job being proud on riding your teams coat tails... Its obvious who matters in that team and its only 6-7 ppl, don't know who you are but ill be that same 1000000 euro I win from the 1st bet that you aint one of these 6-7.

we made your team weaker by our pro pvp skills so most of good players left your team.

Agreed. You should see the vent, I was in there for a few minutes it was a joke. So funny.

Gz to you on beating THAT sick team though Spo, really. Insane. Can I call you Cortmaz ? ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back