• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iryont quote on forum:

Basically this server is becoming non pvp.

"You are free to rule monsters. However, if it's done repetitively and basically abused in order to kill other players then it goes under the rule of destructive behavior which will result in instant deletion of the character."

Try to kill someone and you will eventually get deleted haha. Staff protection to neutrals?

Enjoy Tibianic, duh

Yea... cuz luring monsters to kill ppl is totally fun... Making ppl quit because your too scared to take skull is rly fun...

So since he does not want to lose players to some dumb lurers your bitching and whining? Clearly, your 8. Rly find it pathetic people can't play w.o trying to ruin others gameplay while doing it...

AW MAN I CANT RANDOM PK! BULLSHIT! AW MAN I CANT AIMBOT! BULLSHIT! AW MAN I CANT LURE AND KILL NEUTRALS? THATS BULLSHIT! Thats exactly how you sound atm and its a disgrace

p.s - Nice try offering the staff cash to unban Reirok. You cry abt corruption then you put staff in position where they can accept cash to do corruption for you. LOL. Your all a joke xd

Congratulations Iryont!
You reached 200 players on a Saturday! Let's celebrate it giving free blessings and experience back to all neutrals who died!!!!!... Seriously that's so dumb

Congratulations Iryont!
You reached 200 players on a Saturday! Let's celebrate it giving free blessings and experience back to all neutrals who died!!!!!... Seriously that's so dumb

Congratulations! You got banned for acc trading and your team is crying about corruption. So go offer him cash to unban your characters!!!

Seriously, that's so dumb.

Congratulations! You got banned for acc trading and your team is crying about corruption. So go offer him cash to unban your characters!!!

Seriously, that's so dumb.
Congratulations you are a nerd and you have no friends.. oh wait you do... nah he's dead

ps: have you ever kissed a girl even on the cheek?? your mama dont count
Can i call you zach the 25 year old Virgin?

Congratulations you are a nerd and you have no friends.. oh wait you do... nah he's dead

ps: have you ever kissed a girl even on the cheek?? your mama dont count
Can i call you zach the 25 year old Virgin?

HAHA THATS AWESOME. SO MUCH ANGER

call me w.e you want, won't get your chars back ;D

edit : BUAHAHAHAH look at him cry.

HAHA THATS AWESOME. SO MUCH ANGER

call me w.e you want, won't get your chars back ;D
You are lying and though i still have my character ;)
Anyway if I quit doesnt change the fact you will die virgin. Nerd.
Why you don't answer my question are you ashamed?

edit: im not crying im showing people the real you, too bad I do not have your skype picture

You are lying and though i still have my character ;)
Anyway if I quit doesnt change the fact you will die virgin. Nerd.
Why you don't answer my question are you ashamed?

HAHA cuz you act as if answering it youll accept the answer. So you can call w.e you want.

LOLOLOL so angry. My question though is, when Taze was inside you (thats where you lost your v card right?) did you take it all?

IRYONT! I PEJ EUROS! UNBAN REIROK! PLEASE! You guys are willing to spends thousands of euros on a game... that you only want to cheat at... big lol.

Edit : I can upload the picture on skype for you if youd like? You can have it. I agree, Zach from 8 years ago. Sexy. So your showing the "real" me by trying to call me a virgin? HAHA please go to school... its embarassing watching you post.

HAHA cuz you act as if answering it youll accept the answer. So you can call w.e you want.

LOLOLOL so angry. My question though is, when Taze was inside you (thats where you lost your v card right?) did you take it all?

IRYONT! I PEJ EUROS! UNBAN REIROK! PLEASE! You guys are willing to spends thousands of euros on a game... that you only want to cheat at... big lol.
1- I have enough money to buy Tibianic, your house and your mother so let's not talk about money. Period.
2- Taze only penetrated your team of virgins on every battle ever fought on Tibianic, not me. (check demona bukkake escape if you wish)
3- Not my problem Iryont is corrupt and accepts cash becouse he is a moneywhore together with the 2nd admin who is hidden and is not playing the game.

edit: so tell everyone on this forum you are not virgin, please admit it and i will leave this thread

1- I have enough money to buy Tibianic, your house and your mother so let's not talk about money. Period.

Thats great. So go buy it. I am sure Iryont gnna accept the offer! Then we wont need see more cry from you. Next dominik here. Get cash from mommy and daddy and act like u did something for it :D. Now I know why your acting so childish, your spoiled irl. Bet Daddy and Mommy bought you a car when you were old enough ;d

2- Taze only penetrated your team of virgins on every battle ever fought on Tibianic, not me. (check demona bukkake escape if you wish)

So... he penetrated us which would not make us virgins.... Logic. We all know that Taze is a good player. I don't see what YOUR so proud about? Haha like, your AWFUL im sure (You made an account on Otland just to whine I bet). So your gnna take credit for Taze's actions and call them yours? Hm, I guess if your not good the best thing to do is ride the cock of the one who is good! You must be Danno!

3- Not my problem Iryont is corrupt and accepts cash becouse he is a moneywhore together with the 2nd admin who is hidden and is not playing the game.

So, you call him corrupt. Then to prove how corrupt he is, you offer him 1k euros to unban Reirok. Do you understand how dumb your logic is? You whine about corruption then go out of your way to try and create some more. LOLOLOL. You werent whining when he was not banning your team for aimbot... Now you whine when he finally enforce ANY rule.

Edit : I won't admit it, I rather keep talking to you. If I admit it you leave forever! (Like tibianic forums LULZ) You are truly entertainment for me to watch. What dumb shit is this guy gnna post next!?

Thats great. So go buy it. I am sure Iryont gnna accept the offer! Then we wont need see more cry from you.

So... he penetrated us which would not make us virgins.... Logic. We all know that Taze is a good player. I don't see what YOUR so proud about? Haha like, your AWFUL im sure (You made an account on Otland just to whine I bet). So your gnna take credit for Taze's actions and call them yours? Hm, I guess if your not good the best thing to do is ride the cock of the one who is good! You must be Danno!

So, you call him corrupt. Then to prove how corrupt he is, you offer him 1k euros to unban Reirok. Do you understand how dumb your logic is? You whine about corruption then go out of your way to try and create some more. LOLOLOL.
1000 euros for unban Reirok? Who offered that? You dumb we would pay 1000 euros for a character wrongfully deleted? We wouldnt do that ever maybe your team would not us.
No way Iryont will get cash now when he is losing income as nobody is donationg anymore on roses.
Take Taze credits? We were a team unlike you, we arent single persons but a team, sorry nerd. All has same credits on the war in our side.

ps u didnt tell it to everyone, u virgin or no?

Take Taze credits? We were a team unlike you, we arent single persons but a team, sorry nerd. All has same credits on the war in our side.

This is exactly what the shitters in our team used to say also. Don't worry, if you feel the need to lie to try to feel like you were important in the war... be my guest! HAHA what a shitter response.

AIMBOT FAMILY 4 LYFE! HEIL INSANES!

edit : If I admit it you wil leave forever! I dont want it! Going out, sorry cant talk to you more abt ur problems. bb

This is exactly what the shitters in our team used to say also. Don't worry, if you feel the need to lie to try to feel like you were important in the war... be my guest! HAHA what a shitter response.

AIMBOT FAMILY 4 LYFE! HEIL INSANES!

edit : If I admit it you wil leave forever! I dont want it! Going out, sorry cant talk to you more abt ur problems. bb
The shitters in your team that kicked you from commanding and you felt so ashamed you rather say "I QUIT BROS MISS ME PLEASE" instead of keep playing as the shit PVPer and botter (UH bot and cavebot) you are.
Btw: did you expect a "Zach come back thread"? hahahah i bet you did.

I guess you not answering my question means a yes! Alright then . See you 25-year old Virgin.

Haha now IM the botter? Oh geez. We have come full circle to "no you!" arguments... FANTASTIC!

If I answer and tell the truth, you will leave forever! I want to keep our relationship we got now. You posting dumb things, me laughing, you posting more dumb things and more laughing for me! Its great dynamic!

Im glad you like when you have nothing else to say when i accuse you of botting, you got damn hypocrit can you admit you never opened a bot on Tibianic? Then shut up please.

I hope it was worth it for Tibianic to delete like 3 people and lose over 200 average players on peak hours

200? 300 for sure. if not 400 bro. server can't live without legends ! pls come back and fill the media section with lovely penisula pictures, i miss it:(

Im glad you like when you have nothing else to say when i accuse you of botting, you got damn hypocrit can you admit you never opened a bot on Tibianic? Then shut up please.

Best times on tibianic were the moments i could use karelazi cavebot and have unlimited cash = unlimited fun.

look what happened now, people can't use bot anymore = no cash = they spend their rl cash to buy cash ingame or chars. Who is willing to waste his rl cash for a game = the best on tibianic.
+ whole forum is full with reports now, not of botters but account traders.
pretty ironic if you ask me;p

Haha now IM the botter? Oh geez. We have come full circle to "no you!" arguments... FANTASTIC!

If I answer and tell the truth, you will leave forever! I want to keep our relationship we got now. You posting dumb things, me laughing, you posting more dumb things and more laughing for me! Its great dynamic!
u always had bot advantage using karelazi bot why u keep blaming whole team for using bots if it was only 2-3 ppl same as in your team few ppl using karelazi bot.

u always had bot advantage using karelazi bot why u keep blaming whole team for using bots if it was only 2-3 ppl same as in your team few ppl using karelazi bot.

everyone had bot in those days, if you didn't you were stupid. (and yes you had it so had everyone). anways i blamed the once using aimbot (kisi). not fun to have at that time, the highest druid with aimbot shooting sds he normally would never hitted. (and yes i proof'd that aimbot, nothing happened). I never cared about people using cavebot or bot to make runes, cause i completely understand people who rather not waste there time doing it manual.

200? 300 for sure. if not 400 bro. server can't live without legends ! pls come back and fill the media section with lovely penisula pictures, i miss it:(
go ask your sugardaddy for some money zonius aka got solod 50 times

First off all, you also had a bot. Your point? You decided to MC 15 characters for runes to lv your mage. I decided to farm cash to support few teamates + myself. I never once ever used any sort of tool in pvp. Ever. Never dash, never uh bot, never aimbot, never keep attack. I created pot bomb AFTER your team was not banned when we gave 100% proof of Kisi shooting under roof.

Here is difference between our team and yours... The ONE SINGLE TIME people used keep atk (ank shops) they lost access to the bot (Skeddar). We had nobody in our team using aimbot. We also made sure that aimbot wasnt gnna be possible EVER on karelazi bot (his choice from day 1) Why do I blame whole team? Cuz whole time when we even sent you proof of the aimbot you did nothing abt it. You let him bot and when you realized you wouldnt be banned for it, 3-4 more others used it. Mex it wasnt only 2 ppl. You created the most trash war out of the few Oldschool serious OTs. Reminds me of rl tibia how pathetic it became. Pings, aimbot and potbombs. Lawl gz for the victory guys ;p

Whole server playing OLDSCHOOL OTs for what reason? No aimbot. Any1 who got any other reason to play, isnt playing for pvp obviously. When people began to use aimbot, you should have put stop to it instead of let it happen. But I guess you (as always) got 0 pride, 0 honor and just care abt winning at any cost. Its disgusting ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back