• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy this OT , you will realize you are wasting time for what it's coming soon at the end of the year. It was not future anywhere there on Tibianic.

Note for players who never played this server and want to start:

The server has been corrupted by the staff but not by the administration. It is Iryont and 1 more secret person taking care of the OT. You can cheat but do not make it obvious, the new CM does not want to lose players and will not delete you for violating rules unless its clearly obvious, not even if he catch you red-handed. There is one guild who act like justicers of the server but as soon as you gain levels they will find a lame reason to hunt you down.

Conclusion: do not even bother starting it.

Enjoy this OT , you will realize you are wasting time for what it's coming soon at the end of the year. It was not future anywhere there on Tibianic.

Note for players who never played this server and want to start:

The server has been corrupted by the staff but not by the administration. It is Iryont and 1 more secret person taking care of the OT. You can cheat but do not make it obvious, the new CM does not want to lose players and will not delete you for violating rules unless its clearly obvious, not even if he catch you red-handed. There is one guild who act like justicers of the server but as soon as you gain levels they will find a lame reason to hunt you down.

Conclusion: do not even bother starting it.

could you be any more hypocritical / pathetic ?

+1 You got banned because you deserved it, so stfu and stop crying, if u didnt care about this server you would have left some weeks ago, so stop blaming staff, it was Doyle, not Iryon, and this new CM seems legit, so let him work and stop crying.

I dont know what you're guys trying to say, anyway. This OT is a pure waste of time

Cm was doing gps for friends and sharing info regarding EPICS

Dont play here!

I dont know what you're guys trying to say, anyway. This OT is a pure waste of time

Dont play here!

you guys cry about gm corruption as reason for your deletions then say bullshit like this, that if true would warrant them even further. morons.

Dont play here!

So... you cry about corruption then you admit YOUR TEAM was the reason for it in the first place?

Logic.

nice! 260 ppl online at 20.00 CET, good job Iryont, war teams MADE this server, Doyle fucked it over.. im sure u are counting the euros now, hope the dedicated doesnt make u go poor irl.

im so fucking happy right now, seeing tibianic die day by day and Iryont is more active on forums then ever before to try and save the sinking ship.

"HEY MR AJRONT; IM DED FOR KICK!!! CAN IM HAVE COMPENSATED + AOL + BLESS?" - Yes my child, whatever you want my child, would you like me to wipe your ass also my child?

hahaha corruption + karma = love story

/\ So mad?

Just FYI even if it was only 100 people... its still enough to pay for a dedicated lawl. Time for u to get a job I guess and you dont like that part!

It's actually something else. I took the liberty of grouping players logged from the same IP address (including proxy-side) and right now, out of 270 players on-line we have only 21 players from the same IP (it can be either shared MAN network, college roommates and definitely few players are using multi-client).

The point is simple - we had many more players from the same IP address a month ago, sometimes hitting over 120 if I remember correctly.

nice! 260 ppl online at 20.00 CET, good job Iryont, war teams MADE this server, Doyle fucked it over.. im sure u are counting the euros now, hope the dedicated doesnt make u go poor irl.

I'm afraid you didn't make anything. In fact, you thought you were somehow special with ability to avoid rules enforcement. That attitude didn't work well, did it?

"HEY MR AJRONT; IM DED FOR KICK!!! CAN IM HAVE COMPENSATED + AOL + BLESS?" - Yes my child, whatever you want my child, would you like me to wipe your ass also my child?

That's correct, simple because players are important - they are making this server. To be more specific regarding this case I feel the need to mention that their deaths was our fault due to failure of our new network (which is still having some problems) and compensation for their death (restore the loss) it is simple a right thing to do.

whatever you say lmao, you lied to everyone before and using nice words and punctuations doesnt make it less true, your server is dieing and u know it, 1 month from now ill be suprised if it will ever see 300+ people online again. everyone on these boards know that if a server that generally once was populated suddenly is low pop people will stop even thinking about joining and the ppl that still plays will quit, 1 by 1.. thats just how ot servers works, u had a good thing going but u let doyle fuck it all up enough and when u realized he fucked it all up u had to step in.. but ur information was based on a liar that was fighting against the team that is now gone so when all is said and done.. i hope u will realize what happened here and stop lieing to urself and everyone.

"im afraid u didnt make anything" lmao.. u are so retarded, what was tibianic before we joined it? it was 30-50 ppl online MAX for like 1 year straight, when u shut down realots WE moved to tibianic.org cuz there wasnt any other good ots and shortly after ppl realized tibianic.org is populated.. all high lvls on the server that didnt join any war came long after we did, thus.. we MADE it, not some shitty marketing on facebook or tibia.com, not some fucking lame update that NOBODY even enjoys, and when you realize that tibia will ONLY grow by its population, for its population.. then u will understand how to run a successfull OT..

and dont come here talking about being above the rules u hypocrite fuck, if ur admin buddy didnt tell u already u KNOW that alot of ppl cheated on ur server.. ALOT.. 90%+ has cheated on ur server, even more if any little cheat is counted. and the funny thing about all this, we KNOW u know bout this (thanks to doyle and other ppl who had direct contact with u over the years) and here u are.. acting like a saint.. deleting several LONG TERM players because of cheating.. u didnt expect the full team including close friends to quit and u are starting to realize its impact on the servers community now and im confident u are considering open up a new HR or something.. but let me tell u, nobody from insanes/damodreds will play it seriously because u fucked up the trust we had for u and like it or not, we MADE tibianic and we can sure as hell unmake it also.

its actually funny iryonts bann was to avoid our team to destroy server and look what happaned,

player decreasing and your losing money+ super ddos protect u are buying becouse u thought we would ddos the server when 1 attack from hackforums was there for 5 minuts and was worth 1000 euros thats why server went down, u god damn funny iryont

. GL with the dead server with neutrals and non pvpers, remember when we was at war with 500 players at 21.00 CET(not just sunday but everytime we was on open battles) and ur pocket full of money stupid moneywhore this wont be your money machine anymore i hope you are happy bringing some noobs oldschool feeling
becouse your money maker server on tibianic will be gone

remember when we was at war with 500 players at 21.00 CET

the ONLY thing people remember about your team and that war was that your all a bunch of cheating scum who refused to kick aimbotters on a classic 7.4 serious server. Thats all you are. Sure you beat the "trade" team but rather the trade team than the bot team.

Botting since first war with Ninja Insane. Scum :*

the ONLY thing people remember about your team and that war was that your all a bunch of cheating scum who refused to kick aimbotters on a classic 7.4 serious server. Thats all you are. Sure you beat the "trade" team but rather the trade team than the bot team.

Botting since first war with Ninja Insane. Scum :*
you mad u lost war in a very ridiculous way when antibot came? meaning you lost 5-6 obs straight and 0 suceeded sneaks on us? Dont give excuses to hide your incompetence on this game, i remember you commanded this team when you was losing xd

stupid motherfucker as soon as someone died you didnt have bot anymore fucking nerd without friends, stop acting hypocrit ur biggest botter on tibianic, you have no rights to talk about this

Last edited:
you mad u lost war in a very ridiculous way when antibot came? meaning you lost 5-6 obs straight and 0 suceeded sneaks on us? Dont give excuses to hide your incompetence on this game, i remember you commanded this team when you was losing xd

stupid motherfucker as soon as someone died you didnt have bot anymore fucking nerd without friends, stop acting hypocrit ur biggest botter on tibianic, you have no rights to talk about this

1 - Did I make any excuse? No. I simply stated a fact. I am so sorry your an aimbot team, its very sad I agree. Face it, haha your a team who used AIMBOT ON 7.4. HAHA. God what a joke. why did you bother going to oldschool OT? CIP already made sick bot client, its called hotkeys. Go play since you think aimbotting is fun!

2 - Havent lead a battle or a team in any of the last tibianic wars.... but ok sure. You can keep changing your memories in your head... doesnt make them true. Last war I lead (due to pc) was tibianic-Hr. (ran into botters there too)

3 - Never used any tool in pvp ever. Not even dash when whole team of ours was using it on first wars. I don't see reason to go oldschool OT and use any tool to pvp. Everybody uses cavebot or Mc to gain their lvs. Don't play the saint.

4 - How butthurt are you? I didnt fight in any of the last war and if I want... I can take my cash + char and play. Sucks doesnt it? You sucked Iryont/Doyles dick for years. Too bad you obviously didnt suck it well enough. BAN HAMMA! I am actually happy we lost the war. If we had won, you'd all have quit (like you did last time) and I wouldnt be able to enjoy all the cry you polak dogs bring to the forums. Nom nom nom nom. Yummy.

5 - cry is free.

I have no idea what are you referring to - the team. Corruption at its highest level, not worth playing

i miss this server truly back in 2010 <3 best memories i had with my old friend horobi archer

really? well if you was around during 2010 you would see how fun it was!
hehe during my tibianic hacks I read alot of interesting mail chat talks :) iryont with players..

people like xyvero dont even know dat I had his passwords haha and 70% of his team
anyway i never took single item from their accs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back