• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying that we didn't break the rules, our whole team was sharing accounts, I have played on atleast 30 different characters in 1.5 years of fighting. But the same goes for the rest of the highscores. I can assure you that 80% of the highscores have been traded/shared or have been cheating runes. And that goes for all of my ennemies and aswell for all the neutrals. From zuhar to bill shankly and cronin all of them have been traded and shared.

Just because someone stole a bike and got away with that, doesn't mean stealing should be allowed.
You may blame the staff for not being able to catch the others, fine, but not for banning yourself rotfl. Or blame yourself for not being able to hide better.

No I used names like Eval, Hitman, and Flash

You still sound like Doyle. Only him could've put so much bullshit in one post and had that incomprehensible enormous ego with childsh attitude. Must have had unknown twin bro then.

Just because someone stole a bike and got away with that, doesn't mean stealing should be allowed.
You may blame the staff for not being able to catch the others, fine, but not for banning yourself rotfl. Or blame yourself for not being able to hide better.
It's not like they hide it or something, I could create a full list of traded characters from ennemies and neutrals and still iryont doesn't care about it and comes with lame excuses: We don't have the ability to check loggs before XX date.
Also it was obvious that doyle was on the ennemy side, the funny part was when he was talking with me while I was exping on tomb and then suddenly some random level 100 mage logs in in the middle of the room and starts to spam ue on me. Later people found out that this character was Doyle, so he was watching me on invis and ready to login.

Still iryont killed his own server by failing with rules and with doyle. And now when he saw there is no hope left for the server he decided to create a new server and people have to pay 10 euro to play on the start. So he will make about 5000 euro for just opening it. Smart guy but worst server hoster, not even to talk about the customer support from him that is even worse.

^ Playing on his server period was a joke im glad it took my 2 days to get banned for "MCing" when me and my bro were playing at the same time lol. My bro made another char got banned few months later wasted all his time. I wouldnt play this server if it was the last ot left.

kay if i knew you in rl you wouldnt be saying half those things to my face so how about you take your internet ego shit talk and shove it up your ass?

kay if i knew you in rl you wouldnt be saying half those things to my face so how about you take your internet ego shit talk and shove it up your ass?

Says our internet hero that yells in every oldschool server thread. Amusing.

@Lega
It's not only about what you know, but what you can prove. And normally, they (the staff) don't spend all days on checking logs to see if one maybe shares, because they wouldn't have had time for anything else, it's understandable. But by reloging to one another char and then msging him, you simply provided the proof for yourself and gave him no choice. It's just yours own fault. Who the fuck cheats under the eyes of staff and expects not to get banned? If they didn't ban you, that would be the biggest "fail with rules". Doyle was a retard but it doesn't justify yours attitude. Maybe the others don't hide well either, but atleast they don't cheat intentionally under the eyes of staff. Not that the staff was always perfect, Doyle was a huge fail indeed, but Tibianic is far from being dead. You are just too mad to see the facts.
And by the way, not "people found out", but I did, for the sake of accuracy.

@kay whatever man doesn't matter for me I am just telling my point of view, I will never play his servers again anyway. And I was never mad for what happend with my char, you can ask anybody about that.

True story, you deleted all our level 200's and then your server died. I am still laughing about it.
It will be fun to watch which retards are actually going to spend time on a 1x server hosted by you.
Claims to be a legit person but atleast some people know what you are really doing behind the scenes.
Money talks , the money talks
Woohoooow! Mr. Imnotmad
You called me retard and you dont even know me :'( , you know i have feelings and so...

@kay are you his personal bitch? does he pay you money to stand up for him? i cant wait til your ban or he does wrong to you cuz every reaction is the same when it happens to you. talk shit now but it will happen like i said unless your his personal bitch and thats only a matter of time before he finds sally. btw kay no one gives a fck about that ot it went from 400+ to strugglin to get 90+ have fun buddy wasting you god damn time.

@kay are you his personal bitch? does he pay you money to stand up for him? i cant wait til your ban or he does wrong to you cuz every reaction is the same when it happens to you. talk shit now but it will happen like i said unless your his personal bitch and thats only a matter of time before he finds sally. btw kay no one gives a fck about that ot it went from 400+ to strugglin to get 90+ have fun buddy wasting you god damn time.
Who the hell wants to play in a server with 10+lvls 200...if u had 400 players with so many high lvls guess whats going to be the population in a new fresh start tibianic.
So in case i believe you, what is the best option of real lowrate server if is not tibianic? So you had a bad experience and people should not play here because you lost a character that probably didnt belong to you in the start. You lost a lot of money? Learn...i could say i never donate to any server i play.
Just leave this thread and go live your rl life peacefully, you can always donate a ONG

tibianic.org Tibianic 7.4 78 (678) / 1000

78 people once was 678 your telling me its not failing. Who would want to play a lesser exp stage to try more hard at getting lvls only to be banned/hunted.

High rates is for noobs that didnt have any high lvl in real tibia back in the days..tibia is not only aim and teamkilling. Tibia is what many or most of the ot community wont ever see again. It will probably remain in our memories.
Tibia is for taking it easy, patience and having fun of every single moment, once you are obsessed to reach something in few time allowing yourself to think free and find cheats to gain any advantage you are destroying the game.
Mr.. you can keep playing highrates and claim that you are the best of whatever you want. People here is looking for info from iryont and upcoming server

bla bla bla
Don't be mad bro, it's only the game.
I feel sorry for your ban, but you can always make another 15 paladin :)

Iryont will only enforce rules to his convenience, you can bot share/trade as much as you want.

But... he made up some stupid rule which he has rights to delete you whenever he wants. Little did he know trying to kick a full team from server who stand up against corrupted staff would have brought to this: - 100 players online and non-pvp server for rpg noobs.

Good luck making 1x server when you have realized the mistake you have done and the money you have been losing.

I pity you, damn moneywhore. You give nothing to oldschool community but just take their money to your pocket.

hehe ye dominik has been to kind for me in the past:p

But how about you will you be the prem seller of the server again? and quit before the first war take place:D?

You know you're referring to 2 different Tibianics? Or well resets? Cuz you are. There is one where i solved the great axe quest, and sold alot of prems to make runes. and then there is one where i quit early due to my team got inactive in the first war. Anyway, I thought it was funny you should too. Since it is. :D

EDIT: Oh and i'm looking forward to this new Tibianic 1x. You know where to find me, Nr 1 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back