• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he had time to lose and suddenly busy and not able to play... poor khaldtor :(

Yea its common problem on OTs. People got all the time to pg and no life in 1st weeks of server... but they get job, or gf, or school is back when war begins. Maybe Mange will be there to yell and encourage his bro like only he knows how

Yea its common problem on OTs. People got all the time to pg and no life in 1st weeks of server... but they get job, or gf, or school is back when war begins. Maybe Mange will be there to yell and encourage his bro like only he knows how

Ahh, The sudden job / rl. Classic. More commonly known as the Khalifa nowadays

where i quit early due to my team got inactive in the first war. Anyway, I thought it was funny you should too. Since it is. :D

EDIT: Oh and i'm looking forward to this new Tibianic 1x. You know where to fi;)nd me, Nr 1

How ironic they got inactive after your first death(s)...

Im looking forward to watching you try to lv up for the first 10 days. So easy to PG when you sell 10-15 roses ha, no1 gnna buy them for a while this time so its gnna be nice :)

@Khalifa - hahaha

^ Playing on his server period was a joke im glad it took my 2 days to get banned for "MCing" when me and my bro were playing at the same time lol. My bro made another char got banned few months later wasted all his time. I wouldnt play this server if it was the last ot left.

I played this server together with my GF for over 6 months. If you play with a roommate or so just make a forum post and let the staff know so. I prefer a staff that actually bans players over a staff that just stands there and looks on players that have 10 clients/ip. Anyways, why are you even on this thread if you dislike the server? We understand you do not recommend it but can you please leave it at that and stop spamming?

go away attention seeker. just cause you got caught mc doesn't make the server garbage.

WOw FOR SURE BULLSHIT OT. You got caught on MC and they ENFORCED RULES?? Welp time to go whine on the forum like a moron...

Thats my point xyvero you moron it wasnt mc it was me and my brother on the same ip the guy didnt even give us a chance to explain just straight character locked us. So enjoy that shit ot im going to laugh when 0 people play it

If tibianic is shit for u then enjoy classicus etc (best ot to play xDDD) and feel oldschool crashes and bugs!

sounds like a cheater, looks like a cheater...prolly a cheater.

Iryont will only enforce rules to his convenience, you can bot share/trade as much as you want.

But... he made up some stupid rule which he has rights to delete you whenever he wants. Little did he know trying to kick a full team from server who stand up against corrupted staff would have brought to this: - 100 players online and non-pvp server for rpg noobs.

Good luck making 1x server when you have realized the mistake you have done and the money you have been losing.

I pity you, damn moneywhore. You give nothing to oldschool community but just take their money to your pocket.

trying to kick a full team from server who stand up against corrupted staff would have brought to this.

This is why we all laugh at you. "Stand up against corrupted staff" that would mean you stood up against the staff when they were making decisions effectiing everybody and not just you. You sat back and watched and laughed when this "Corrupt Staff" was deleting/banning us and not banning your team for aimbot (even after proof). Then he ban you after war and its now corrupt. Such a dream u live in

This is why we all laugh at you. "Stand up against corrupted staff" that would mean you stood up against the staff when they were making decisions effectiing everybody and not just you. You sat back and watched and laughed when this "Corrupt Staff" was deleting/banning us and not banning your team for aimbot (even after proof). Then he ban you after war and its now corrupt. Such a dream u live in
100 players online and non-pvp. What else do you wanna argue? Please do not make up more lies

Irynot giving now free vouchers after people paid 10 euros for them haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back