• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach message me, I need to make a team to rule new Tibianic. You are the best inteligent person I know, You give all life to the game, no friends and never girlfriend, please, take me to the glory! BEST COMMANDER

Zach if you could decide between ruling tibianic with your commanding skills or a kiss from a girl on your lips, what would you decide? Please message me fast with your decision

Sory i never kissed a girl so i dont know how. I only learn to kiss my mother on the cheek and girls dont wanna give me kiss becouse i have acne on my face. If you learn me to kiss a girl else i choose Tibianic rule with my command skills

i will never team with zach again.. after what he say about mine voice on vent when akcja akcja.. this time i will take over server with brothers from kaizen (best kinas lowe and zirifime aka greg frontline reprecent)

be man zach, say u new name on spectrum so i can hunt u down

Last edited:
This forum is so sad so is my team. Damn i wont play again with my team, no respect they come to ventrilo and act good to me, the master of pvp, its very sad that im top 1 of pvp and my team wanna kick me from team.
I will never stay on their ventrilo, i will make my own team and rule Tibianic.

I'm waiting all to go new serv and I will rule old one. Doggy style (woot its a pun). Kay this mine main can msg here? have rapier?

"Zach_Never_Gf" - Clearly a profound student in his school's English class. Haha well done, I needed that one. (oop wrong acc)

I'm waiting all to go new serv and I will rule old one. Doggy style (woot its a pun). Kay this mine main can msg here? have rapier?

"Zach_Never_Gf" - Clearly a profound student in his school's English class. Haha well done, I needed that one. (oop wrong acc)

Can I join team Zach on new world?

Yours,
Beloved friend<3

zach u have no life. to prove this i will now make 7 accounts on otland and flame you.

loser

Please stop troll me
I have kissed 2 girls on the cheek, 1 is my cousin other is my grandmother, so im not virgin becouse i kissed girls on cheek.

Wait for stop virgin i must penetrate a vagina with my penis? I think i will be virgin all my life. Forever alone. But i will always have tibianic, thanks iryont

Please stop troll me
I have kissed 2 girls on the cheek, 1 is my cousin other is my grandmother, so im not virgin becouse i kissed girls on cheek.

Wait for stop virgin i must penetrate a vagina with my penis? I think i will be virgin all my life. Forever alone. But i will always have tibianic, thanks iryont

dammit. you got me... I was just saying those exact words 2 days ago when I was sitting in my virgin bed.

u guys need anything from a legend (me)(duh)(obviously)?

ps sup khalifsko and zatch ur a virg? totes wuda never guessed + pharaze is such a silly cute boy :)

Haha, its pretty funny Reading this forum. Keep at it people.

PS: Hova ill get you back for that ue <3, na just fuxinn with ya:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back