• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, truthfully, it doensnt have an impact for the first 1-2 weeks. Reason : nobody has 30-40k to buy a rose with. But after that, when ppl start getting towards lv 60s and 80s then the roses become an issue...

You have pussys like Khaldtor who will sell 10 roses, try take top 10 lv then die, quit and then come back and brags he was top lv. Just ruins the lv race with guys like that who cant exp without outside help... (RL cash talking, theres a lot of em)

Ofc it will make an impact. Even if people sell it at the start for 5-10k thats still crashing the eco. You're able to buy money whenever you want to on a "serious" lowrate OT. Those 2 dont match up.

It would make more sense to try and call me a rager, calling stijn a rager is like calling Tony a good fronter. Played with the guy for 5 years+, rarely see him rage

edit : but really, who is this lemmar guy lol. Never heard of him, just see his dumb posts.
you are mr nerd only

mr negative is last man, that how his team call him after he was kicked from vent

Ofc it will make an impact. Even if people sell it at the start for 5-10k thats still crashing the eco. You're able to buy money whenever you want to on a "serious" lowrate OT. Those 2 dont match up.

Of course, but like I said... It will not matter the first 10 days. why? EVERYBODY ALREADY HAS PREMIUM. Forcing people to buy the first months premium would alleviate this problem. The premmy selling only becomes a major problem at lv 60 when players are getting their eco rolling and they have 50k+ cash to spend on things such as prem roses.

Even with ppl buying prem roses Gail, its not hard to take top lv. I never ever sold prem roses on any Ot ever, and I always managed to be in the top 5 exp wise. Later on they were able to outpg me due to infintie supplies. Early on though, its not a big deal.

you are mr nerd only

mr negative is last man, that how his team call him after he was kicked from vent

Still dont know who you are... Ill call you Mr. Nobody

Of course, but like I said... It will not matter the first 10 days. why? EVERYBODY ALREADY HAS PREMIUM. Forcing people to buy the first months premium would alleviate this problem.

Still dont know who you are... Ill call you Mr. Nobody
attenttion seeker im not talking with you Mr Bread

you have no clue what rage really means then my baby:$

btw zach, bread bot is almost ready, time for some big money:D

Yep, I already tested it myself. "Selling premmy is unfair" wait until we own our bakery ;*. Will have even more cash this time than last time with the bug fix

@Lemmar - Still waiting for you to tell us ur char.... you musta been a shitter if your ashamed to say who

the mad ones were ppl from your team . i heard ita on vent rec the shit they talk on your back when you was kick from vent

Ofc they did. Didn't dare to do it in my face when i was playing zonius or some other account. They only dare to when i barely play'd and had no char ingame anymore, didn't really matter if they kicked me or not. Wasn't playing anyways at that time.
Only the people who were willing to spend 100s of $ could be in that vent and got "respect". Not a team i'd wanted to be in, if you get me;)

But I will always have a team don't worry mr mad boy^^

Ofc they did. Didn't dare to do it in my face when i was playing zonius or some other account. They only dare to when i barely play'd and had no char ingame anymore, didn't really matter if they kicked me or not. Wasn't playing anyways at that time.
Only the people who were willing to spend 100s of $ could be in that vent and got "respect". Not a team i'd wanted to be in, if you get me;)
i agree with you. Mr negative is the name they put to you, not me. Was funny to listen. Cya

i agree with you. Mr negative is the name they put to you, not me. Was funny to listen. Cya

pd: cant wait for zach to team with tony on the server

was not much to be positive about at that time hahahaXD

was not much to be positive about at that time hahahaXD
Its sad people think they earn respect by being higher level than someone, even if was on team for 1 week max. Its old memebers and the ones who spend more time for the team.

Its sad people think they earn respect by being higher level than someone, even if was on team for 1 week max. Its old memebers and the ones who spend more time for the team.

wanna team me on tibianic?? got kicked from bakery crew.....

Can you please stop spamming this forum with trolling? We are looking forward to talk about the game situation. None cares about your social problems.
Can someone with moderator position can clear that thread? It is getting annoying for newcomers, as new players come here.

As I have heard, all task will be lowered by 75%... from the 100% into the 25% rewards only? Will tt counts only to experience rewards or also to the gold rewards?

What about the money rewards from collecting the leathers, skins etc.. from a different monsters? Anyway, are there an infinity counts to make robin tasks... Trading skins for bolts, trading for gold etc?

Thanks for all official info. I'm asking about these topics, because I were asked for it from other people.

Last edited:
Try more insulting talks Lemmar and it won't make you nothing good at forum or in the game. Don't attack a guy whom you don't even know, I have more years of my science degrees then you playing this game :)

I'm writing in the name of neutral newcomers and in the name of 4 adult teams from the past. For example the Isara, Morgana, Inferna and Nova-Antica worlds players since tibia 7.0 up to 7.7.

Mainly Swedish, German and Polish communities. I'm a polish user.

I will only say it once. Please do not make a such bad advertisement profil of Tibianic's community in the way you post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back