• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should just implement some good proxy, USA server would just be a bad thing, I can guarantuee you. They will eventually end up playing here anyway.
there is a good US proxy, i get like 80 ms with it

there will never be a 600 player average, i think most people like the idea of a fresh server more so then the whole US host thing anyways - and the proxy works pretty good for me

i think its better off to focus and grow tibianic as one server anyways

there will never be a 600 player average, i think most people like the idea of a fresh server more so then the whole US host thing anyways - and the proxy works pretty good for me

i think its better off to focus and grow tibianic as one server anyways
Never? I disagree, it's definitely possible if Iryont really does something over the top.

WaLMgXg.png

It happened in real tibia all the time back in the days.
so? don't go and say it is stable if people lose hours and hours of exping/runemaking.
btw you make your friend iryont mad now.. this is not rl tibia this is TIBIANIC!!

so? don't go and say it is stable if people lose hours and hours of exping/runemaking.
btw you make your friend iryont mad now.. this is not rl tibia this is TIBIANIC!!
if it weren't for server save this serv would have 99.999% uptime with a crash every year and a half or so, it doesn't get much more stable than that

The riot, blizzard and EA servers all got downed by "deRp trolling" (Ddos group) according to assassinhos logic they are all unstable, right?

Last edited:
Never? I disagree, it's definitely possible if Iryont really does something over the top.

well 600 average is pretty unrealistic

that would require like 900 or something during the day and not falling bellow 300 on nights (this is just estimate i don't know what numbers you'd need to make that average)

but server is growing at nice rate anyways, nothing but good things ahead

Why is my Tibianic offline?

Who did this? Why did they do it? More importantly, what do they WANT FROM ME? I did nothing to them, I sware it. I sware it on all that I love. I cannot believe Tibianic could do this to a poor fellow like me. The Tibianic God must have not liked the sacrifice our village left to He... This.is.not.good.

I know new update is coming and offline issues are big thing, but they really should hire more gms or give tutors more power so they cant deal against botters, set 1 pc per player.

I know that this open tibia server has been online for more than 2 years or maybe a lot more until now, and when I just take the decision to try it out, I get a message that it's offline. That's some pure bull**** seriously.

Edit: And yeah, I created an account that has 7 premium days and it's counting down already.
Why is no one complaining is it dead?

Last edited:
look at webpage, ppl posting there :p

newsfeed

I know that this open tibia server has been online for more than 2 years or maybe a lot more until now, and when I just take the decision to try it out, I get a message that it's offline. That's some pure bull**** seriously.

Edit: And yeah, I created an account that has 7 premium days and it's counting down already.
Why is no one complaining is it dead?
well now you have 10 premmy days =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back