• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to bring this thread up with some recent news regarding the server:

It came to our attention that trade channel isn't very well "populated" in terms of offers, such case might be the result of forgetting by players to bring their offer up on trade channel. It is more than obvious that during hunting a player is unable to keep his offer up to date despite the fact that his desire is to sell the object and people who are looking for something to buy are having hard time finding any offer at all.

In such case we would like to propose an extra dialog for automatic trade messages:

1shd.jpg

It would allow players to keep their offer up to date without worrying about bringing it up each two minutes.

We would like to implement this feature along with the update (which will happen in few weeks) for a test phase, if it's not going to work well then we will remove it.

Also, after the server save there should be names of last authors on all writable objects.

Iryont

7TVyUZX.png

This is a fucking joke.
First this guy was botting at ab'dendriel whit same style making runes whit tasker/macro and throwing them to gh, so its useless to kill them.
Irynot promised he will do something about this guy bot looks like he dont got enough power against such guyes.

I took ban killing them too xD

Funny how no one has reported them, and you're crying that iryont ignored you. Post this on complaint section.
7TVyUZX.png

This is a fucking joke.
First this guy was botting at ab'dendriel whit same style making runes whit tasker/macro and throwing them to gh, so its useless to kill them.
Irynot promised he will do something about this guy bot looks like he dont got enough power against such guyes.

man u sayed me u fix botter and mc why 300 online ppl under lvl 40??? 90% of online is cheat u sayed me last week u fix it. 400 players and dp and trade is ded gz

Iryont is true you are Bolek on poland ot forums?
Name : Bolek, Registration 2005, its you?

Started to play.. It's really awesome

Well. It's impossible to end it.. Since it's not especially for TIBIA, but maybe implement more GM's will ofc fix it

update today !! be there will be sick !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back