• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys ever considered starting another server? I would love to start, but no fun for newcommers to start on a server where there is already level 220's.

Have you guys ever considered starting another server? I would love to start, but no fun for newcommers to start on a server where there is already level 220's.

don't forget that half of the lvl 100+ are botted in some way.

[quote="hjortfan, post: 1960612, member: 184600"is already level 220's.[/quote]
There's one level 200+ brah, lol.

Still agree with you though, Tibianic has been botted so hard by most people for the first year and a half of it's existence before Iryont buckled down on it.

its only 1 lvl 200 who cares you can even go war on a lvl 120 rp and that is easy to make

its true people exped faster because of runemaker bots but now people have the exp of tasks to get 100 fast and before people didnt have the chance to
i made 100rp in 3 weeks not with heavy pg (bought runes though)

If everyone thought "i will not start because this server has already been online for x time and people already got x levels", tibianic would be a dead server and all long term servers would be dead within months. Luckily alot of people don't use this general ot thinking "don't start an old server". If everyone thought like this on real tibia (before world transfer), then nova and antica would be empty servers aswell since no new players would start.

I'm not saying your way of thinking is wrong or anything, but remember if everyone thought like this, long term servers wouldn't exist. And if you played a long-term server from the start and several months in, a new player asks you if it is worth to start playing, i dont think you would respond: "nope dont start, i already got so much level advantage over you"

If everyone thought "i will not start because this server has already been online for x time and people already got x levels", tibianic would be a dead server and all long term servers would be dead within months. Luckily alot of people don't use this general ot thinking "don't start an old server". If everyone thought like this on real tibia (before world transfer), then nova and antica would be empty servers aswell since no new players would start.

I'm not saying your way of thinking is wrong or anything, but remember if everyone thought like this, long term servers wouldn't exist. And if you played a long-term server from the start and several months in, a new player asks you if it is worth to start playing, i dont think you would respond: "nope dont start, i already got so much level advantage over you"
Only reason it's not worth starting is NOT because of the 2 years of Tibianic being online...

BUT, is because people freely botted for far too long... (75% of the servers UPTIME IN TOTAL has consisted of people freely botting).

If the server was anti-bot and had a sick client from the BEGINNING it would be no problem.

Server is beyond repair in my eyes.

I agree, antibot system should be before he opened server. I wait for another one 7.4

We dont need highrate players anyway who dies once and quits forever. Keep playing original and waste your time

I will NEVER play Tibianic.org, however, it is magical. Iryont truly is passionate and loves his project. I just refuse to start a character with 0 exp 10 skills when people have TONS of cash, runes, rares, and there is a character almost 230.

Wtb Tibianic USA...

If iryont wanted new players on Tibianic, the best way would be to Open a new server just like Tibianic, and announce from start that in 6 months or whatever the servers will be merged.

Ppl would come to war or just have a new start, in 6 month everyone would have thier lvls etc. but wouldn't really mind the merge.

Only reason it's not worth starting is NOT because of the 2 years of Tibianic being online...

BUT, is because people freely botted for far too long... (75% of the servers UPTIME IN TOTAL has consisted of people freely botting).

If the server was anti-bot and had a sick client from the BEGINNING it would be no problem.

Server is beyond repair in my eyes.
guess you're not looking forward to RealOTs since it's in the same boat :D:D:D

If iryont wanted new players on Tibianic, the best way would be to Open a new server just like Tibianic, and announce from start that in 6 months or whatever the servers will be merged.

Ppl would come to war or just have a new start, in 6 month everyone would have thier lvls etc. but wouldn't really mind the merge.

"Ill take dumb/bad ideas by Micke for 1000 Alex"

Buying tibianic money for rl cash
msg me in private (atleast 500k+i also buy runes in high quanitity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back