• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v1qn2s.png

DOES ANY1 HAVE THIS TIBIA.PIC FILE? I PAY 10K

idk who is spamming but most of us won't play anymore either. Only the rpg's stay

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW HOW CORRUPT IRYONT IS
HE EVEN GOT FRIENDS HERE ON OTLAND THAT DELETES MY POSTS
WHEN IM JUST STATING FACTS
CORRUPT IRYONT EVEN HERE HAHAHA TELL UR FRIENDS TO DELETE MY POST AGAIN.
ENJOY

rpgs and people waiting for classic who won't waste time on useless aimbot ots like mastercores.

and rpg on a ot where nothing is gonna happen anymore is not time waste;p? i rather fight some botters then

Sunday 20.00:

Total of 205 players are currently playing on our server.

Plus the lags and kicks happening lately. Where is your money now Iryont? You wont invest anymore on the server after your losing cash?

Small update from tibianic.org website regarding new client based on OTC project.

===============================================================
Dear players

The first release (0.9.0) of the OS X client has been uploaded and can be downloaded right here:

http://tibianic.org/forum/topic/13750/1/

However, I would suggest you to read the whole sub-forum regarding the client:

http://tibianic.org/forum/thread/18/1/

There are several questions / issues answered.

The target release is 1.0.0 and it will be marked as an RTM (ready to market) build with OS X, Windows, and Linux executables. The moment we hit RTM status the old client will become obsolete. It might take a while, so there is no need to get excited too soon.

UI (user interface) graphics is not ready, and will probably be changed during alpha builds. Also, there are several bugs which will be fixed within next release.

Below is the screenshot of the new client with CAM player playing some Necromantica cam from media section:

osx-0.9.0.png

You did a great job to ruin the 7.4 feeling iryont haha holy shit what a ugly client looks almost like flash client from real tibia

You did a great job to ruin the 7.4 feeling iryont haha holy shit what a ugly client looks almost like flash client from real tibia
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Gorilla warfare? Sounds like apeshit to me.

Well, it might be not so beatifull as the old cip client but I can promise you that Iryont shows huge ass dedication for his players he has created a brand new client just for people who cannot play because they use a mac..

Well, it might be not so beatifull as the old cip client but I can promise you that Iryont shows huge ass dedication for his players he has created a brand new client just for people who cannot play because they use a mac..
Indeed he is good programmer and such but he cannnot handle his server basically he doesnt know about tibia just on informatics.

This made him hire the wrong people to help badly on the administration of tibianic.

what the heck? full retard mode hahahahaha thanks for the good laugh

Recently, after the low population and decreasing there has been more problems that have messed up Tibianic.

Its seems like the player Azyndicate, a well-known powerabuser, got hacked by the administration or by his own team due to his behaviour.
As his friend Kryos stated this situation increases the belief that anyone who could harm the server will be wiped from it.

tibianic.org/forum/topic/13814/1/

and

tibianic.org/forum/topic/13792/9/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back