• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering how long this server will survive:/ i see many friends/players already quitting or complaining about the wands look at the highscore top 10 is mages already.. thats not oldschool at all.. i bet the wars later will depend on wich team has the highest mages with best ue damage:(

If your friends are quitting because of that i'm sorry but they must be really retarded. "Uh no there's wands oh fawk everything is ruined this is so much more OP then having 10 mc runemakers on 7.4 fakfakfakfakfka"

Since when wasn't wars about the highest mages? I thought we played on the same team on tibianic-hr last man, you as well as me should know that most battles depended on the highlvl mages either going in team or from behind.

I say most battles, because i know we did win a few ones without them, which was one of the few battles we all had good teamplay. Anyways, a team who plays well together on 7.72 can kick a higher leveld teams ass if they play smart, i.e stay out of open.

Last edited:
wondering how long this server will survive:/ i see many friends/players already quitting or complaining about the wands look at the highscore top 10 is mages already.. thats not oldschool at all.. i bet the wars later will depend on wich team has the highest mages with best ue damage:(
Lol shut the fuck up.

You complained about Dennis' custom items, and now you are like "damn, dennis was right"

Now do you understand why they were there?

[video=youtube;Vde93bn6kxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vde93bn6kxk[/video]

Cry Cry
Its 7.7 Rl Tibia, as exactly how tibia was 5 years ago. How can u say its not oldschool at all?

you will end up playing anyway so stop cry, ah and say ur friends qutting they can go orshabaal ots, lvl 200 in 1 day

The old RealOts players told u guys, that the custom shits for Ek/Rp where to make it balanced, but you guys didnt listen. haha

EVERYONE DANCE OF NEW YEAR!

[video=youtube;KeQkhcCW1eI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeQkhcCW1eI[/video]

For real? I thought poland was a prison island.

Baboom time to light them fireworks :w00t:

Haha everyone who actually played realots told people that the custom items were there to balance the vocations.

Now when the new faggots played for two days they complain about mages being over powered.

Oh do i love people who think they know it all.

Haha everyone who actually played realots told people that the custom items were there to balance the vocations.

Now when the new faggots played for two days they complain about mages being over powered.

Oh do i love people who think they know it all.

This

I think at least the gold drop should be 2x, the exp rate and loot rate aren't in proportion at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back