• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is my friend, we were about to delete accounts without characters and re-send emails but it would be just faster if you would create an account on your own.

Last edited:
Thanks just found out too. And again thanks for your hard and good work! And I want to apologize for my impatience. See you ingame!

Too many people playing, really gay I forgot how crowded this shit got...

Tibianic-RealOTS is a great ATS (Alternative Tibia Server), but I don't believe they (Tibianic or original RealOTS - old owner) are using CipSoft files, here's the proof:

realots.png

Wayback Machine (Tibia website - 2006)
tibiav.png

I wanted to write here big post about how dumb you are but I realised that it's not worth my effort. So I will just say you are an idiot.

how u know it was changed in 7.7 tibia? I'm sure 3x charge runes for sds etc were added at 7.92+ or something like that. For sure not at tibia u had to aim with sds manually.

22:28 New record: 421 players are logged in.

also make drop rate 4x. lets have some fast fun. spending hours of shit for worthless wars is a waste.

16:28 New record: 421 players are logged in.

- - - Updated - - -

also make drop rate 4x. lets have some fast fun. spending hours of shit for worthless wars is a waste.
Don't play, we don't need or want you here you faggot.

There is more to Tibia than worthless wars.

worthless rpg?
why so mad and evil my friend:( got your period again.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back